E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > ***Official RVA (804) Thread***

11-09-2010, 02:00 AM   #111
HurtsMyWorld
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Black 07 335i Coupe

Whats everyone doing saturday? That may be a good day for us all.
Procede, AFE Intake, AA BOV, Black Out Tail Lights, Black Grills, Black side reflectors, VMR V715s 19", VSRF Catless-DownPipes and FMIC. Coming soon - Metch rear bumper,, Oil Catch Can, and much more.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2010, 07:14 AM   #112
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeboarder109 View Post
Anyone down for meeting this Thursday for $2 drafts again?
Why not
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2010, 08:03 AM   #113
wakeboarder109
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: in High Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn999 View Post
Why not
I'll only meet up if you bring that bad ass intercooler with you to show off
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2010, 10:50 AM   #114
Viper Two Four
SBX-1
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325I

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtsMyWorld View Post
Whats everyone doing saturday? That may be a good day for us all.
I am working saturday this week also
06 325i, Matte Black Grills, CF Rounds, CF Cloth Trim, CF Vinyl Roof & Matte Black Shark Fin, LED Inter, Led Plate Light, Yellow Fogs, 5% Window Tint, Coming Soon Intake, Mate Black Rims, Exhaust, Euro Headlights w/Xenon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjnptel1 View Post
legos are expensive.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2010, 11:50 AM   #115
HurtsMyWorld
Lieutenant
Rep

I cant meet thursday I got work, and black ops has offically took over my life. I had to force myself to go to school(which I'm at) today
Procede, AFE Intake, AA BOV, Black Out Tail Lights, Black Grills, Black side reflectors, VMR V715s 19", VSRF Catless-DownPipes and FMIC. Coming soon - Metch rear bumper,, Oil Catch Can, and much more.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2010, 07:27 AM   #116
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I'll only meet up if you bring that bad ass intercooler with you to show off
Haha I will bring it but it wont be mounted behind my front bumper lol...Seems like I am going to have to wait til next week to put it in.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2010, 08:57 AM   #117
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I cant meet thursday I got work, and black ops has offically took over my life. I had to force myself to go to school(which I'm at) today
Not trying to be a downer, but I have played for like 3-4 hours roughly...I am not happy at all, I think MW2 is WAY better. Fuck these shitty ass OLD guns, the whole game just looks old to me. It kinda looks like call or duty world at war to me. I have played them all and MW2 is farrr better. It takes too many shots to kill someone. I mean 3-5 shots to take someone down? More than one shot with a sniper, MOST of the time? WTF? And fuck Treyarch for patching the quicksniping ability. (thats what really kept me into MW2) Infinity Ward did a much better job IMO. And believe me, im kinda of gamer nerd so I am not critisizing something I know little about...What I think really happened is they(Treyarch) saw the amount of players that MW2 brought and Treyarch saw the dollar signs and came out with a game prematurely to meet the market...As a huge COD fan, it gets like a 7.5 out of 10.

Last edited by Penn999; 11-11-2010 at 09:09 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2010, 09:56 AM   #118
HurtsMyWorld
Lieutenant
Rep

What happened was they fixed what majority of people hated, quick scoping noob tubing, and its set in the cold war/nam era thats why its older ha. I think its good, well balanced and just overall fun now, I don't get angry anymore cus of all the noob toobers.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2010, 10:24 AM   #119
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
What happened was they fixed what majority of people hated, quick scoping noob tubing, and its set in the cold war/nam era thats why its older ha. I think its good, well balanced and just overall fun now, I don't get angry anymore cus of all the noob toobers.
Why hate it? why not just adapt and be good at it is my opposition to that statement...but I do agree with you, there were a lot of people that hate those features. I know its set in the war/nam era. I wasnt speaking in terms of game set date. I am saying that it looks not old, but not up to date with all of the other games right now. Pixels, how quick the game actually works(live) and the overall depiciton of the main menu. I dont feel that enough time was put into it, but thats my own opinion. I feel that it is a good game but I dont feel like it is leaps and bounds better than world at war. I would love to look at screen shots of the OLD world at war and the NEW black ops and show you how similar they look. I think that it should look new and revamped and not just so plain. The graphics look like they are from the mid 2000's in terms of quality. Play the new NBA Jordan game and you will c the diff. of what im talkin about. The game is still fun, i am just displeased mainly on the asthetics of the game. Not general game play so much. And btw if you have played other games like counterstrike(which is way old) you will find that the start out with one gun and move up to all of them mode is OLD NEWS. Nothing innovative about it in my eyes, just a money maker...only time will tell tho. I hate to say it but I cant wait for Infinity Ward to show um how a COD is supposed to be made.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2010, 11:55 AM   #120
HurtsMyWorld
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Why hate it? why not just adapt and be good at it is my opposition to that statement...but I do agree with you, there were a lot of people that hate those features. I know its set in the war/nam era. I wasnt speaking in terms of game set date. I am saying that it looks not old, but not up to date with all of the other games right now. Pixels, how quick the game actually works(live) and the overall depiciton of the main menu. I dont feel that enough time was put into it, but thats my own opinion. I feel that it is a good game but I dont feel like it is leaps and bounds better than world at war. I would love to look at screen shots of the OLD world at war and the NEW black ops and show you how similar they look. I think that it should look new and revamped and not just so plain. The graphics look like they are from the mid 2000's in terms of quality. Play the new NBA Jordan game and you will c the diff. of what im talkin about. The game is still fun, i am just displeased mainly on the asthetics of the game. Not general game play so much. And btw if you have played other games like counterstrike(which is way old) you will find that the start out with one gun and move up to all of them mode is OLD NEWS. Nothing innovative about it in my eyes, just a money maker...only time will tell tho. I hate to say it but I cant wait for Infinity Ward to show um how a COD is supposed to be made.
ahahah I miss counterstrike! it was so badass. But on graphics I'm meh on them, because you can only go so far before you stop noticing them, I really don't care about seeing the sweat drip off someone, I care more about it looking good and playing good, and I think black ops hit it on the head. But it does all depend on the person, I love it, engulfed my life, and now my girlfriend hates me. Well it.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 07:29 AM   #121
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
ahahah I miss counterstrike! it was so badass. But on graphics I'm meh on them, because you can only go so far before you stop noticing them, I really don't care about seeing the sweat drip off someone, I care more about it looking good and playing good, and I think black ops hit it on the head. But it does all depend on the person, I love it, engulfed my life, and now my girlfriend hates me. Well it.
Haha thats how I was about MW2, its all i used to do. Ask Greg about last night...haha I smoked an e46 M3 in the fan on monument. I may or may not have had a few drinks in me by then and he was yelling out of the window from the car behind me..."You better burn this dude up," So we talked to him and he said yeah but only to the first light. My cousin in the passenger seat was like ooooh shit when I braked at like 65mph to stop at the next light. Got him in both gears (1st and 2nd)..haha good night. On a side note, I get my Procede in today, CANT WAIT TO PUT THAT IN! Early Sat. project for me...I am going to the UVA game afterwards.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 08:55 AM   #122
wakeboarder109
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Haha thats how I was about MW2, its all i used to do. Ask Greg about last night...haha I smoked an e46 M3 in the fan on monument. I may or may not have had a few drinks in me by then and he was yelling out of the window from the car behind me..."You better burn this dude up," So we talked to him and he said yeah but only to the first light. My cousin in the passenger seat was like ooooh shit when I braked at like 65mph to stop at the next light. Got him in both gears (1st and 2nd)..haha good night. On a side note, I get my Procede in today, CANT WAIT TO PUT THAT IN! Early Sat. project for me...I am going to the UVA game afterwards.
While I can't remember allegedly yelling out the window, I do remember you handling that M3. I don't know whether he was stock or not but he was begging for it the way he flew up on you. By the way, that wine has me hungover as balls today. I want to go home and sleep so bad.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 10:09 AM   #123
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
While I can't remember allegedly yelling out the window, I do remember you handling that M3. I don't know whether he was stock or not but he was begging for it the way he flew up on you. By the way, that wine has me hungover as balls today. I want to go home and sleep so bad.
I couldnt agree more, those 3 glasses at the art museum were like having a whole fuckin bottle. lol Then the shots at sullivans...then the shot at delux...cant be doin this shit on a week night.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 10:13 AM   #124
wakeboarder109
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I couldnt agree more, those 3 glasses at the art museum were like having a whole fuckin bottle. lol Then the shots at sullivans...then the shot at delux...cant be doin this shit on a week night.
Yea man. Looking back, chugging that wine probably wasn't the best idea. I think we need to line something up for tonight though.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2010, 10:31 AM   #125
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Yea man. Looking back, chugging that wine probably wasn't the best idea. I think we need to line something up for tonight though.
Haha how about tom...I need a catch-up night. Im gettin too old and I have a ton of shit to do on Sat.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2010, 07:56 PM   #126
Viper Two Four
SBX-1
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325I

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
I been slacking but this Thursday I will try to make it to Chammps for 2 dollar drafts. But I will be going to JR's Thursday also in NC
06 325i, Matte Black Grills, CF Rounds, CF Cloth Trim, CF Vinyl Roof & Matte Black Shark Fin, LED Inter, Led Plate Light, Yellow Fogs, 5% Window Tint, Coming Soon Intake, Mate Black Rims, Exhaust, Euro Headlights w/Xenon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjnptel1 View Post
legos are expensive.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2010, 11:04 AM   #127
wakeboarder109
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

I'm going to Miami for the weekend on Thursday. Anyone want to meet Wednesday?
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2010, 10:59 PM   #128
HurtsMyWorld
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
I might be down for a wed meet.

And on another note does anyone else want to do that detail with me? Penn you said you might and I think you did too John, let me know kids getting antsy in his pantsy.

Last edited by HurtsMyWorld; 11-15-2010 at 11:14 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2010, 08:46 AM   #129
XYR03
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Cayman S

Quote:
sry I'll be in miami on Wed.
1998-E36 M3
2007-E92 328i[/SIGPIC]
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2010, 09:07 AM   #130
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I might be down for a wed meet.

And on another note does anyone else want to do that detail with me? Penn you said you might and I think you did too John, let me know kids getting antsy in his pantsy.
Im a might, Im a for sure. Whats the point in having a sick car if it doesnt look fresh? I cant do wednesday, unless its at like 530. Im going to the Wiz Khalifa concert. I need to properly prepare for the concert if you know what i mean.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2010, 09:08 AM   #131
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

On my way to work this morning I am zipping through the lanes bc im running a little behind and come up on this black prelude with exhaust and flat black wheels(stock but painted). I revved it up at him and he hits it. LOL what a turd, he got toasted. And the best part was that he wouldnt stop trying. This guy in a goldish brown 740i rolled up with us 2 at the light. We all took off and we both crushed him, that 740i held its own. BMW FTW!
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2010, 09:52 AM   #132
HurtsMyWorld
Lieutenant
Rep

Last night I was going to outback and I look behind me and I see some angel eyes on my ass, I was like tight fun, so I start going through traffic and he kept up with me on courthouse and I got in the next lane so he can pull up and punch it, but everything I hit the pedal he didn't want to go. It made me really sad. It looked like the brand new 335 too by the tail lights
Appreciate 0