E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Mental racist cow on the tram

11-29-2011, 10:56 AM   #45
CarAbuser
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Z4 35i DCT / E92 335i DCT

I think part of the reason the problem keeps getting ignored is that to be against immigration instantly makes you a racist.
Anyone trying to make any protest against an exploited and broken system must be a BNP supporter!
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 11:05 AM   #46
Kerr
Brigadier General
Scotland
Rep
Drives: BMW M235I

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenon View Post
Lagavulin
Not bad for a racist.

Anti Scottish racist at that. We should keep all our whisky.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 11:41 AM   #47
Sportplus
Lieutenant
Scotland
Rep
Drives: 318i M Sport E91

I can see both sides off the coin. I've worked next to lots of "foreigners" in the building trade and most are over qualified for lifting bricks about and brushing up the rubble.
One was even a bridge designer, Another worked in London for 6 months as a labourer and 6 months in New York where he worked as a scaffolder.

Then you get the every Tom, Dick and Harry who screw the benefit system for all it's worth, But it's not just the foreigners its people who can't be arsed getting off the couch and do a day's work because they earn more from benefit’s.

The sooner the benefit schemes are sorted out the better.
Not sure what the answer is but something needs to be done.

The minute the government say they’re going to change the benefit scheme, Rent a Riot will be back on the streets kicking off again claiming the government haven't provided them with £12 an hour job's with company cars and health benefits so it gives them the right to smash up local businesses that do provide jobs for local people who want to contribute to the UK economy

To sum up, The UK is F**KED and will not be fixed in the short term.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 11:58 AM   #48
J3NGOe90
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i 6speed MT only!

is this how real english sounds like lmaoooooo, never been in london
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 12:22 PM   #49
willhollin
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: VW T5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by J3NGOe90 View Post
is this how real english sounds like lmaoooooo, never been in london
No this is the REAL Britain.

11-29-2011, 12:24 PM   #50
jimmylimmy
Captain
Rep
Drives: 'charged VXR8

I laughed when the black lady said "we do your work becuase you dont want to" and she shouted back "I work! I work!"

I bet she works 16 hours a week or less so she can keep her income support and claim the full amount of Housing and Council Tax benefits!

When I get voted into power I will make the following changes, If you dont like them you can leave now

1) Long Term Unemployed (2 Years or more) and people who sign on at 18 having never worked should be made to do some form of voluntary work.

2) Stricter punishments for those found guilty of benefit fraud - no more paying it back at £1.50 a week!

3) Great Britain will only accept Asylum Seekers from the following countries: Ireland, France, Belgium and Holland.

Asylum Seekers should seek the nearest "safe haven" country to escape oppression etc, not travel through lots of other "safe" countries to Britain because our benefit system is too generous and easy to exploit

4) We will withdraw from/recind the "Human Rights Treaties" that we are currently signed up to. Not going to jail or being kicked out of the country because your cat will miss you is a joke

5) Cut back on the amount of foreign aid our government give out and stop playing at being part of some World Police Force going into places like Libya. We are part of the UN and NATO, thats enough, we can do our fair share as part of those.

6) Build more prisons! I'd much rather my tax money be spent at home than abroad.

7) Foreign nationals who commit serious crimes (rape, murder etc) should be imprisoned here to serve their sentence, then on release, shipped back to the country they came from. Take Retina scans for all deportees.

8) Entry Visas required for all non EU citizens. Retina scan on entering the country, should stop repeat offenders from entering the country
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 12:31 PM   #51
Sportplus
Lieutenant
Scotland
Rep
Drives: 318i M Sport E91

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmylimmy View Post
I laughed when the black lady said "we do your work becuase you dont want to" and she shouted back "I work! I work!"

I bet she works 16 hours a week or less so she can keep her income support and claim the full amount of Housing and Council Tax benefits!

When I get voted into power I will make the following changes, If you dont like them you can leave now

1) Long Term Unemployed (2 Years or more) and people who sign on at 18 having never worked should be made to do some form of voluntary work.

2) Stricter punishments for those found guilty of benefit fraud - no more paying it back at £1.50 a week!

3) Great Britain will only accept Asylum Seekers from the following countries: Ireland, France, Belgium and Holland.

Asylum Seekers should seek the nearest "safe haven" country to escape oppression etc, not travel through lots of other "safe" countries to Britain because our benefit system is too generous and easy to exploit

4) We will withdraw from/recind the "Human Rights Treaties" that we are currently signed up to. Not going to jail or being kicked out of the country because your cat will miss you is a joke

5) Cut back on the amount of foreign aid our government give out and stop playing at being part of some World Police Force going into places like Libya. We are part of the UN and NATO, thats enough, we can do our fair share as part of those.

6) Build more prisons! I'd much rather my tax money be spent at home than abroad.

7) Foreign nationals who commit serious crimes (rape, murder etc) should be imprisoned here to serve their sentence, then on release, shipped back to the country they came from. Take Retina scans for all deportees.

8) Entry Visas required for all non EU citizens. Retina scan on entering the country, should stop repeat offenders from entering the country
Where do I vote??
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 01:32 PM   #52
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
England
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by willhollin View Post
No this is the REAL Britain.

PMSL
      11-29-2011, 01:32 PM   #53
Kerr
Brigadier General
Scotland
Rep
Drives: BMW M235I

Not only is racism a big talking point today, so is sexism.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/spor...y/15936294.stm

So because no women were shortlisted there is uproar?

Can't they just admit they are inferior?

Personally I've never understood this award anyways.

They gave it to David Beckham who was crap at sports and has no personality either. I don't follow the logic.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 01:33 PM   #54
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
England
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerr View Post
Not only is racism a big talking point today, so is sexism.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/spor...y/15936294.stm

So because no women were shortlisted there is uproar?

Can't they just admit they are inferior?

Personally I've never understood this award anyways.

They gave it to David Beckham who was crap at sports and has no personality either. I don't follow the logic.
PMSL +1
      11-29-2011, 02:45 PM   #55
335iLondon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 07' 335i Msport

Sorry but suuuuch a pointless debate.

Will never change.
There is a generation of mtv cribs inspired, get quick rich kids thinking they can have everything. (footballers etc do not help)
As long as we have these idiots in our system, we will have hard working foreigners propping up our economy.
Screw limiting immigration numbers, we should enforce a minimum achievement system before revoking peoples passports. (not a practical solution, but you see the sentiment)

ps, if that was in London she would have been ignored. haha
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 02:53 PM   #56
rich1068
has left the building
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport

I usually make a point of not commenting when race/immigration issues crop up on forums because in my opinion the views expressed are usually a result of fifth hand here say which only fuels someone elses racist agenda. In fact as far as race and immigration are concerned, if I don't have direct experience of it myself then I tend not to believe it such is the amount of shit out there.

One thing I do know for a fact is running a service sector business that employs around 200 staff, if I could only employ white 'British' staff I'd be bust within 6 months. I have never come across a more lazy, feckless bunch of benefit dependent time wasting morons in my life. On the other hand my staff whose origins may be outside the UK are on the whole honest, reliable, trustworthy and a credit to the family, culture and education system that raised them.

I do sometimes wonder what sort of threat some people perceive immigration to be. Are they really just worried about a nation of foreign faces and languages? Or are they a bit worried that those foreign faces have a bit more get up and go? A better work ethic? Are more likely to succeed?
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 02:59 PM   #57
Danny.B.
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 330d M Sport

reminds me of this one

11-29-2011, 03:07 PM   #58
Moh
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 120d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbirch530d View Post
MEGA
i am trying to see it in her point on view which it could be no reason to shout her mouth off like that
but
she could work and feel xmas is coming soon and has no extra money and hears stories and people claiming like we have heard today and she blew her top, there got to be a reason behind it
That is total BS. How can you try an justify that she had a reason behind cos times are tough an she saw ppl who weren't the same colour as her!?
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 03:14 PM   #59
willhollin
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: VW T5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moh View Post
That is total BS. How can you try an justify that she had a reason behind cos times are tough an she saw ppl who weren't the same colour as her!?
She's obviously poorly educated and very short sighted.
      11-29-2011, 04:00 PM   #60
MEGA
Dieseasal
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: LCI E92 335d M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny.B. View Post
reminds me of this one

Nice find.
      11-29-2011, 04:21 PM   #61
jimmylimmy
Captain
Rep
Drives: 'charged VXR8

fix the broken benefits system and you take away a major part of the reason for immigration into this country.

I worked in a Jobcentre for 10 years and it was the most soul destroying job I've ever had.... I left in 2000 and at that time there werent many asylum seekers or non EU immigrants. The few that I dealt with were Kosovan and they never signed on for long, found work pretty quickly and were gone.

The worst people to deal with were white, british and middle aged males who had spent their alternating between the dole and sickness benefit. They knew how to play the system, what to say and exactly what they were entitled to. They knew how to fiddle the system, how many Giros they could report as missing (when they had already cashed them at the Money Shop) before the Fraud Dept were engaged etc..... It was a constant tide of shit and scrotes.

All of these "skills" are passed onto their kids and the problem grows exponentially until the system cant cope. Add immigration to the mix and it just compounds the issue.

The system needs an overhaul but nobody has the bollocks to do it and instead, services are cut and taxes raised to fund the shortfall.

I just don't understand how nothing has been done to rectify the problem? Germany don't have the same issues we do - is their work ethic that much different to ours?
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 04:49 PM   #62
CarAbuser
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Z4 35i DCT / E92 335i DCT

I don't think it's fair to just say that our own people are lazy. Yes there's lots of chavs that are unwilling to work but there's also a lot of hard working people that just can't compete with the conditions that migrant workers are willing to put up with.

Should we expect our own populace to live in static caravans and eat nothing but smart price noodles just to make ends meet?
Polish migrants are a good example, my parents used a couple for building work on some out-buildings and they literally worked 7 days a week and lived in a caravan for 2 years. It's not that our own builders were unwilling to do the work, but a simple fact that it's not possible to raise a family and pay a mortgage on the wages that a foreigner will work for.

The same problem arises the world over, not just in the UK. When all the manual labour left Poland for the UK they actually starting bringing Korean workers over into Poland which I'm sure did exactly the same; worked long hours for peanuts and spent nothing so they could return home with enough money to buy a house.

Since we are on the topic of public transport rampages;
Epic Beard Man
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 05:17 PM   #63
madmax95gtr
FBO WTF!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, 99 Tacoma, 03 CBR 600RR

you British are so funny...
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 05:28 PM   #64
madmax95gtr
FBO WTF!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, 99 Tacoma, 03 CBR 600RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarAbuser View Post
Since we are on the topic of public transport rampages;
Epic Beard Man
Just so you know, the black guy was 42 years old (acting like a 20 year old gang banger)... talking to a 67 year old, and he was not only being disrespectful, but also he did hit the old man first, so it was in self defense. And that being said he could have stopped after the first one or two punches (if you feel the old man was in excess) however in California you have the right to defend your self if you feel endangered/threatened in any means necessary, and it was truly in self defense. Albeit provoked from both sides...still funny to see him get his ass whooped by a 67 year old dude...

However now that I say that, I would have asked that lady to sit her kid next to her, then punched her right in the fukin mouth! Catch believe the balls on her... I like the dude with dreads behind her about to pummel her in the back of the head, and everyone is grabbing him like no dont... especially when she dropped the "go back to siberia, f**kin nicaragua" ...I know its not just me but she was deff gonna drop the N-bomb..... and excuse my use of this word, i know the British use it differently than us Americans, but shes a C.U.N.T!!! feel bad for that poor little boy!
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 05:42 PM   #65
225_AB
Major
Rep
Drives: M235i

Garage List
2014 M235i  [0.00]
2009 BMW 330D  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbirch530d View Post
i think she had a really bad day and flipped and she didnt think,
end of the day we are only human, but i do think our country has let in far to many people into this country that just claim and live a free life i saw letter on facebook saying if asylum seekers come in a week early for xmas they can claim extra £130 for gas and elec, i feel for all old people that worked all there life to sit in the cold,
is it me but when i see a polish man there here to work to send money back to there family etc
would be nice to let people in that really care about our country
If the spelling and grammar that you sir have exhibited above is typical then it is hardly surprising that immigrants are being offered jobs. Also just a tip just because someone says something on Facebook doesn't make it true.

Why does immigrants coming to work here result in old people having to sit in the cold?

Anyway don't let facts get in the way of your bigotry.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 05:54 PM   #66
225_AB
Major
Rep
Drives: M235i

Garage List
2014 M235i  [0.00]
2009 BMW 330D  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zltm089 View Post
plus one!...they need to let people in who can adapt to the British culture/ life and people that can help the economy grow....not a bunch of asylum seekers who claim benefits, shit babies out like theres no tomorrow, live in 4 bedroom houses in West London, and later bomb London!!!
Wot a load of rubbish.

How many people claimed asylum in this country last year?
How many claims were approved because they were escaping from torture etc and how many we're turned down? How many asylum seekers live in 4 bedroom houses in West London, and how many are engaged in the practice of "shit babies out like there is no tomorrow" most of the bombs in London be they from the days of the IRA or Muslim extremists have been perpetrated by British Citizens.

If you want to have a sensible debate on immigration no problem but if you want to spout racist drivel then go to a BNP rally.
Appreciate 0