E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2003 BMW 330i - Excellent Condition-66K miles - $24,764 - Loaded - Ext. Warranty

04-17-2007, 10:32 AM   #1
Rando
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

FS: 2003 BMW 330i - Excellent Condition-66K miles - $24,764 - Loaded - Ext. Warranty

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
2003 BMW 330i Sedan – Loaded w/Options – Mystic Blue Metallic
Excellent Condition – 66K miles – $24,764
Includes BMW Extended Warranty and Maintenance for 100,000 miles (valid till April 2009)

Why am I getting rid of it? (This is the first question I would ask a seller:
simple, BMW’s new 335i came out, and I got one.)

You’ll have to excuse my enthusiasm in the descriptions below… I know everything
there is to know about this car, and I have explained that to many people over
the last 3 years. (I even have spreadsheets.)

HIGHLIGHTS
  • Extended warranty means you don't have to pay for any repairs till April 2009 / 100,000 miles! (BMW repairs are expensive.)
  • Deceptively fast for 225 HP, 214 lb-ft of torque (0-60 in 6.7 sec, top speed 155 MPH)
  • Incredible gas mileage for its speed (I have got 29.0 mpg @ 70.0 mph round-trip to Berkeley and San Francisco from Santa Clara)
  • Fantastic handling: acceleration, cornering, braking (all while keeping a very smooth ride)
  • More than 85% of max torque available from 1,500 rpm to 5,500 rpm (95% from 3,000 - 5,500 rpm)
  • No accidents of any kind; all services have been done on time
  • Loaded with intelligent options
    • Premium package (leather, auto-dimming mirrors, power seats with 3 memories for driver, 12-way adjustable front seats, power moonroof)
    • Sport package (17-inch wheels with sticky, fat tires – 225/45 in the front, 245/40 in the rear)
    • Automatic (5-speed with semi-automatic mode)– I’ll show you how to get the most out of this. There are several convenient features the manual doesn’t mention
    • Xenon high-intensity headlights with auto-leveling (so they don’t blind others) – see 33% further down the road
    • Premium Harmon Kardon audio system with 12 speakers (3 speakers in each front door, 2 in each rear door, and 2 subwoofers in the trunk!)
    • Heated seats (great for cold weather)
    • Fold-down rear seats (very rare but useful option)
    • Gray leather sport seats with brown wood trim (very classy)
    • Extremely tight 34.4 foot tuning radius (almost nothing on the road beats it – the new 3 Series is 36.1 feet in comparison, and a Mazda 6 is 38.7 feet!)
    • Park distance control (no need to turn your head back as you reverse – just use your mirrors and the beeps will tell you the rest)
    • No navigation (save $2000 and get an aftermarket GPS!)
    • Metallic paint (has lived most of its life under TWO coats of wax)
  • Solid German construction everywhere with great attention to detail
  • Great safety ratings and features (stability control, traction control, ABS)
  • Instantaneous MPG meter included in instrument panel so you can make sure you’re driving efficiently
  • Engine is exceptionally smooth – inline 6 configuration with no vibration,
    fantastic sound and exhaust note. The engine was in Ward’s Top 10 Engines list in 2001, 2002, and 2003 (2.5 liter version won 2 International Engine of the Year awards in the 2.0 – 2.5 liter category)
  • Leather and carpets were just cleaned and conditioned
  • Includes spare key and valet key
  • Comes with all required paperwork
  • Never been modified (aside from upgraded
    tires)
  • High-quality photos available to serious
    parties
PRICING EXPLANATION

Edmunds Private Party Price = $24,364 (“Outstanding Condition”)

Adjustments:

+ $2,000 for extended warranty and maintenance (expires at 100,000 miles or May
2009, whichever comes first – Original price was well over $3,000)
+ $250 for upgraded Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires rated for up to 186 MPH (these same tires are on the
Porsche Carrera GT!)
- $500 scratched rims
- $100 cracked fog light
- $500 minor scratches and wear

Final price: $24,764

Attached Images

Appreciate 0