E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Completed the Ultimate Purchase Experience

03-24-2008, 09:55 AM   #1
Gtrain
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: something slowwwww

Completed the Ultimate Purchase Experience

Hi Fellow Members,

I have just completed my ED/PCD with Irv Robinson on my 335. Let’s just say this, if everything Representative was like him; honest and kind, we would all have Wonderful Dealership Experiences. BMW’s are known to be the Ultimate Driving Machine, Irv is the Ultimate Purchase Experience. With Irv’s knowledge and abilities to help arrange everything down to the time that you would want things to be done, you could not ask for more. Throughout my purchase, I had run into some small scheduling issues ( 4 to be exact ) during my whole purchase. With all the small issues, he was able to make all the necessary arrangements possible to ensure that I have the best purchasing experience possible.

Regardless of purchasing with ED, PCD or just regular pickup from the dealership, if you go through Irv, you will not regret at all. He will take care of you every single step of the way. This has been one of the best experiencing ever. Everyone says purchasing a car is a hassle, and it had been until I join the BMW family with Irv’s Welcome.

Please don’t hesitate to contact Irv as he will ensure you the BEST EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE.

Go buy a BMW to obtain the Ultimate Driving Machine
Go through Irv to obtain the Ultimate Purchase Experience for your Ultimate Driving Machine.

Thanks for reading,
G
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2008, 10:44 AM   #2
cooldude
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bmw 335i

nice for you to have had a good experience.
congrats on the car
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2008, 10:46 AM   #3
LI E90
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtrain View Post
Hi Fellow Members,

I have just completed my ED/PCD with Irv Robinson on my 335. Let’s just say this, if everything Representative was like him; honest and kind, we would all have Wonderful Dealership Experiences. BMW’s are known to be the Ultimate Driving Machine, Irv is the Ultimate Purchase Experience. With Irv’s knowledge and abilities to help arrange everything down to the time that you would want things to be done, you could not ask for more. Throughout my purchase, I had run into some small scheduling issues ( 4 to be exact ) during my whole purchase. With all the small issues, he was able to make all the necessary arrangements possible to ensure that I have the best purchasing experience possible.

Regardless of purchasing with ED, PCD or just regular pickup from the dealership, if you go through Irv, you will not regret at all. He will take care of you every single step of the way. This has been one of the best experiencing ever. Everyone says purchasing a car is a hassle, and it had been until I join the BMW family with Irv’s Welcome.

Please don’t hesitate to contact Irv as he will ensure you the BEST EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE.

Go buy a BMW to obtain the Ultimate Driving Machine
Go through Irv to obtain the Ultimate Purchase Experience for your Ultimate Driving Machine.

Thanks for reading,
G
so even though you are in NY you used Irv?
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2008, 12:48 PM   #4
BMW #@*i
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: black ford focus svt

this may be a stupid ? but whos IRV???
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2008, 01:15 PM   #5
stimpy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Sounds like you are more excited about the salesman than you are the car.

Did you take Irv home? :P
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2008, 07:30 PM   #6
JTBurn
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW #@*i View Post
this may be a stupid ? but whos IRV???
That's Irv, not IRV. No idea
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2008, 08:20 PM   #7
The Other Tom
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Don't know Irv ? Check this out....http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42850
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2008, 08:25 PM   #8
maximka
Captain
Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: bmw 335 xi

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.00]
2007 bmw x5 4.8i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
Sounds like you are more excited about the salesman than you are the car.

Did you take Irv home? :P

Bmw X5 (2007) 4.8i. Black , Black interior, sport pkg Logic 7. full
Appreciate 0