E90Post
 


The Tire Rack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Photography/Videography > Anyone do photography for a living here?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-16-2017, 10:06 AM   #23
dcstep
Major General
United_States
674
Rep
7,022
Posts

Drives: '09 Cpe Silverstone FR 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 M3  [4.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by benacto View Post
everyone feel free to post your links to your ports. love to share and geek out.

here's mine.

http://www.bentsuiphotos.com/
Super use of natural light. I see that you use the golden hours a lot. I do so in nature photography and outdoor portraits, but hadn't really thought of it for indoor portraiture. You usage is stunning.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2017, 02:54 PM   #24
benacto
Private
benacto's Avatar
20
Rep
82
Posts

Drives: 2014 Silver 550i Msport
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcstep View Post
Super use of natural light. I see that you use the golden hours a lot. I do so in nature photography and outdoor portraits, but hadn't really thought of it for indoor portraiture. You usage is stunning.
Thank you. Since I'm definitely not a morning person, golden hour on the late afternoon is the next best thing on natural light
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2017, 03:03 PM   #25
dcstep
Major General
United_States
674
Rep
7,022
Posts

Drives: '09 Cpe Silverstone FR 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 M3  [4.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by benacto View Post
Thank you. Since I'm definitely not a morning person, golden hour on the late afternoon is the next best thing on natural light
I imagine. Also, I suspect that few of those models get up before sunrise.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2017, 05:48 PM   #26
benacto
Private
benacto's Avatar
20
Rep
82
Posts

Drives: 2014 Silver 550i Msport
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcstep View Post
I imagine. Also, I suspect that few of those models get up before sunrise.
you'll be surprised. there are a lot of 5am call time on shoots.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:10 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST