E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Job Posting - IT Operations Manager - Arlington, VA

06-12-2013, 02:17 PM   #1
2Hip
Private
Rep
Drives: '07 335i Sport AW

Job Posting - IT Operations Manager - Arlington, VA

Hey everyone,
I'm selfishly promoting my current position so I can move into a new role in cyber/physical security. I've been with the company for 11 years and have seen the tremendous growth in our financial products as well as professional growth opportunities.

Although this is an IT position and it is important to have a technical background we are looking for someone who has also managed teams with HR responsibilities (i.e. hiring, reviews, goal setting, etc.).

Link to the company's site: http://promnetwork.com

Here's a link to the job posting: http://promnetwork.com/documentviewe...d-c70091df83d8

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions and/or interest in the position.

Thanks,
Bill
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2013, 12:04 PM   #2
SE3P_to_E90
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 Msport + E83 Msport

Hi Bill,

By any chance, does your company use contractors? I work for a very reputable IT Consulting Company (Vision Technology Services), and we're always looking for clients that can benefit from our staff augmentation services.

We're currently ranked #3 in IT consulting in Baltimore, MD... we're only third to the SAIC and CSC.

If that position is open to contractors (whether they're US-citizens or not), please let me know. There's a healthy referral bonus in it for you should we choose to work together

Best Regards,

James

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Hip View Post
Hey everyone,
I'm selfishly promoting my current position so I can move into a new role in cyber/physical security. I've been with the company for 11 years and have seen the tremendous growth in our financial products as well as professional growth opportunities.

Although this is an IT position and it is important to have a technical background we are looking for someone who has also managed teams with HR responsibilities (i.e. hiring, reviews, goal setting, etc.).

Link to the company's site: http://promnetwork.com

Here's a link to the job posting: http://promnetwork.com/documentviewe...d-c70091df83d8

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions and/or interest in the position.

Thanks,
Bill

Last edited by SE3P_to_E90; 06-19-2013 at 12:51 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2013, 06:41 AM   #3
2Hip
Private
Rep
Drives: '07 335i Sport AW

Already working with two contractoring companies for the position (temp to perm) that our HR has used in the past so I don't think they'll want to add another.

Thanks for asking though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SE3P_to_E90 View Post
Hi Bill,

By any chance, does your company use contractors? I work for a very reputable IT Consulting Company (Vision Technology Services), and we're always looking for clients that can benefit from our staff augmentation services.

We're currently ranked #3 in IT consulting in Baltimore, MD... we're only third to the SAIC and CSC.

If that position is open to contractors (whether they're US-citizens or not), please let me know. There's a healthy referral bonus in it for you should we choose to work together

Best Regards,

James
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2013, 09:06 AM   #4
SE3P_to_E90
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 Msport + E83 Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Hip View Post
Already working with two contractoring companies for the position (temp to perm) that our HR has used in the past so I don't think they'll want to add another.

Thanks for asking though.
Good luck on your search, brother. If your HR dept. is open to working with another, please advise. If we get someone hired, it's a $1000 referral bonus to you
Appreciate 0