E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > KW-V1 for my e92 335xi .. noob questions help!!

05-16-2013, 09:20 AM   #1
A.Tem09
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i xDrive

Exclamation KW-V1 for my e92 335xi .. noob questions help!!

Hi guys, im new to this... i have an e92 335xi... i had a few questions about the KW-V1...

I have my mind set on these because i have many friends that use it on their cars, audi etc... i was wondering what kind of change i would expect with these coilovers on my BMW?

The car is a daily driver, i have a JB4, M3 competition wheels, on hankook ventus v12's... when i changed the tires i fell in llove with the car again because it handled so much better. What will these coilovers do for my car?

The way i drive is conservative, but when i get the opportunity ill floor it, i also love taking turns fast, will these coilovers allow me to do that?

and about the lowering aspect, how much will it affect the handling? the car is going to be conservatively low because i use it in the winter too and i doubt ill keep adjusting it every season...

Also, the road in New jersey are horrible, lots of pot holes.. how will the coilovers feel during these pot holes.

Thanks for any help! I appreciate it all!!
Appreciate 0