E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Paint Restoration in Birmingham

02-26-2012, 02:17 PM   #1
dAng! E90
The bigger they are...
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jet Black '07 335i

Paint Restoration in Birmingham

Hello eveyone, I have been looking for someone to do a paint restoration on my 335i. I am not sure that it needs it, but I need someone that knows what to look for. I have only owned this car for about 2 months and its about time to get it cleaned up. Is there anyone in town that you would trust to take a look at it. I don't want just a plain ole' detail. I really want someone to spend an entire day on this car and restore the paint. I do not want to take it to SLICK FINISH. A friend of mine took her car to them and it came back with wax residue all over it, swirl marks, dirt on the inside of the spokes on the wheels, and she paid $400!!!! I keep seeing these threads about people doing wax jobs and the cars come out like they were on the showroom floor, thats what I want!!!
219M Wheels, MMW CF Lip, Shadowline Taillights, Vishnu Procede, BMS DCI, BMS OCC, Aasco LW Flywheel, South Bend Clutch, Turner 90mm Studs, Stoptech pads rotors and lines, BMS LED Tag Lights, BMS Clutch Stop, BMS Clutch Non-Delay Valve, ACS Style Rear Glass Spoiler
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2012, 01:23 PM   #2
sssge
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

I am looking for one too
Appreciate 0