E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Anyone know what Ship just departed for the west coast

08-31-2007, 01:35 PM   #1
Crzy335CI
Rep
Drives: On Order E92 335 Coupe

Anyone know what Ship just departed for the west coast

Guys My car just hit en route or in transit status, its been at port of exit for a few days now and finally today it said it was en route. My CA is out for the weekend or else I would get the info from him. - thanks
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2007, 01:59 PM   #2
as179mike
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe

You're probably on the Medea because the Topeka (still at the port) hasn't left yet. It is scheduled to leave today thought.

If you want to know what ship you are on you can use your VIN and track you car on this site: http://www.2wglobal.com/www/WEP/

Just go to Customer Centre > Cargo Tracking > Auto Cargo and then put in the full VIN for your car. You'll know the ship name and the schedule for the ship as well. Good Luck.
Appreciate 0