E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > florida weather today

02-28-2008, 07:27 PM   #23
ianbiz
Back in a BMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueEDesign View Post
The weather couldn't be any better
Agreed.
      02-28-2008, 07:48 PM   #24
funk101
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E93 / SGM / Blk

I'm so jealous...

All this talk about driving in this beautiful weather makes me wish I had my car already. Unfortunately it's still out in the Atlantic somewhere. Hopefully this isn't the last of the cool dry weather for the year.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2008, 07:49 PM   #25
Hallandale E92
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Titanium Silver

so annoying

everytime i see a post from SFLgator its always bashing someone... its really annoying. we understand you have a problem with vip tuning. i myself have not and love my car and how its come out couldnt be any happier with j's work. if you like your v2 thats awesome glad to hear your enjoying it. but can you please just stop turning all threads into complete bs. for christ sake this thread started out about weather. people are going to mod there car however they want to using which ever products they want to. <PERIOD
RIP: Totaled 2007 335i Titanium Silver/ Coral Red : VIP Tuning Custom tune, VIP Tuning Intake, VIP Tuning charge pipes, VIP Tuning BOV, UR cat-less down pipes, OEM aero lip, OEM aero rear valence, 19" Iforged Daytonas
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2008, 10:26 PM   #26
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallandale E92 View Post
everytime i see a post from SFLgator its always bashing someone... its really annoying. we understand you have a problem with vip tuning. i myself have not and love my car and how its come out couldnt be any happier with j's work. if you like your v2 thats awesome glad to hear your enjoying it. but can you please just stop turning all threads into complete bs. for christ sake this thread started out about weather. people are going to mod there car however they want to using which ever products they want to. <PERIOD
I'm thrilled that you are happy with your Vip Tuning mods...really, I am. However, there are others (who also spent plenty of $$ on Jacque's mods) who do not share your sentiments. I was merely pointing out that it seemed odd that a highly modded Vip-tuned 335i (with > 400 WHP / 400+ RWTQ) wouldn't get in the mid 12's @ 113+mph, especially during much cooler, drier weather. See, I mentioned the cooler weather after NYC mentioned he ran @ Moroso.

btw -- if you didn't already know, Jacque is really a full-time BMW mechanic for a local dealership; his tuning shop thing is his merely a side business for him so I'm told. Doesn't anyone remember how he and a few others bragged how the Vip Tuning mods would be "all the rage" (and available for sale across the U.S.) shortly after he ran his famous (or now, "infamous") 11.9x sec. run @ Moroso...was that with or without NOS again? Oh wait, that's another story...never mind. My main point has always been (especially in this area)..."caveat emptor, people."

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2008, 06:38 AM   #27
AJayE92
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
so back to the weather now that the ladies got their bitch slap fight out of the wayy

jesus people how many people here are arguing so i know how many bottles of vagicil i need to buy for you faggots

hallandale don't worry about sflgator. i've personally seen what VIP does and no matter how sflgator bashes them, i know after i get my CF hood and DD bumper im still going with VIP for other upgrades... your negative comments don't affect me

as im sure the hundreds of threads talking shit about vishnu doesn't impale you from riding his cock, does it?

this shit is retarded, everyone grow the fuck up, turn the whip on and go cool off

[JBE92335i]www.youtube.com/italiombiano
[Black Dakota Leather] [ZSP] [ZPP] [AA Xede] [iconz 830Z] [9500i]
[CF Kidney Grilles] [CF Vorsteiner PD Hood] [M-tech Sides] [Custom AngelEyes]
[Aero Lip] [Painted Reflectors/lowergrilles] [AC/S Roof Spoiler]
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2008, 07:58 AM   #28
Hallandale E92
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Titanium Silver

lol couldnt be said any beter ajay i just thought it was enough and wasnt trying to start anything else but to just try to put an end to the mess he stirs up lol. do ou buy vagisil by the bulk for this forum???
RIP: Totaled 2007 335i Titanium Silver/ Coral Red : VIP Tuning Custom tune, VIP Tuning Intake, VIP Tuning charge pipes, VIP Tuning BOV, UR cat-less down pipes, OEM aero lip, OEM aero rear valence, 19" Iforged Daytonas
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2008, 08:10 AM   #29
RedGT3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: .2 GT3/M3cs

Did Mike run last Wensday?
Appreciate 0