E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2006 BMW M5 BLK/BLK SMG Wood trim. 72Kmiles $28,900

05-23-2012, 05:45 PM   #1
D325
Rep
Drives: E60 M5

2006 BMW M5 BLK/BLK SMG Wood trim. 72Kmiles $28,900

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Selling my 2006 M5 SMG. Black Sapphire on Black full leather interior sport seats with walnut wood trim. The car is stock OEM with NO modifications. 72.5K miles. Pristine condition. Super clean outside and practically mint interior. Non smoker. Runs perfect. Instead of listing all the options i'll just say it has every option except the vented seats, rear heated seats and HUD. Has everything else. The only mod It had done was H&R lowering springs. It is now back to factory height on the stock springs.

I'm asking $28,900 Obo. Car is located in Los Angeles 90041.

I am not able to post pictures. PM me your email and I'll be glad to send you pictures. I have an album of detailed pictures in and out.

You can also see the car on AutoTrader.com heres a link....

http://www.autotrade...320799383&Log=0

I had many calls and a couple window shoppers/low ballers but no one serious. So please serious inquiries only!! I do not want to waste your time so please do not waste mine! Thanks. Gonna have it up for sale for a couple more weeks and if no one bites its going to carmax.

Appreciate 0