E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > FT: Style 189 for Style 162 or others

06-16-2013, 10:55 AM   #1
inline6ix
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Deep Green E90 325i

Garage List
FT: Style 189 for Style 162 or others

Hey guys. I've got a set of staggered 18" (one 18x8, one 18x8.5) Style 189 wheels that I'm willing to trade for a set of 162's or possibly some other 18" wheels, such as the Style 197 or maybe even aftermarket wheels.

The wheels are all in good condition, however one of the rears has a slight, 1.5 inch bit of curb rash that the tires go over and cover up anyways. I'll get a picture of it specifically a little bit later. The tires on them are Michelin Pilot Sport run flats, 225 in the front and 255 in the rear. They all have good tread from what I can tell. I happen to like run flats, so whatever you trade me would have to have them to. Actually, since I know 162's are the same size, I'm pretty sure you could just swap tires also.

It would have to be a trade only.. because, y'know, my car would have no wheels to drive on if I sold them. This of course means you have to be near to the central Florida area.

Enough of my rambling, here's a picture of the wheels on my car.