E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > When shopping for a Valentine V1...

09-02-2016, 09:41 AM   #1
BeastMode335i
Maximus Decimus Meridius
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

When shopping for a Valentine V1...

So I've read about different firmwares and what not, but does the model of the V1 matter at all..?? Can I tell by the serial number if it's a newer version, and one that reads all bands..?? I've read that the older v1.6's don't read KA or something like that, but didn't verify that..

I see a few on ebay and some are $150 and others $450, so I was just tryna figure out if there were outdated models or if they are all pretty much equal in terms of being updated.. I want to be able to use YaV1 and set some custom profiles to remove false alarms and that kind of stuff.. I plan on installing some ALP laser jammers as well, so I want a good radar to go with it, and if I can get one for around $200 that'd be awesome..

Thanks!!
Appreciate 0