E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2007 335i Coupe w/VERY LO MILES!!!

08-20-2010, 03:26 AM   #1
"07"BobbyBimmer
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 335i Black Sapphire Coupe

Exclamation FS: 2007 335i Coupe w/VERY LO MILES!!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD!!!!

I have an 07 335i coupe w/auto,prem pkg,sport pkg,nav, Logic 7 prem sound & Sirius,voice recognition,programable garage door opener,BMW Assist w/Bluetooth,heated seats,sapphire blk ext, saddle brown & blk int, rear foglight switch, tinted windows,shadowline trim pkg,comfort access(keyless entry & push start w/no key),I-Drive,upgraded angel eyes and fogs, oem front spoiler , rear M3 lip spoiler, blk&silver carbon fiber roundels,blk lower front grills,color matched reflector mod,KW Variant 2 coilovers, VIP Modular 3pc VR02 wheels-19x10-1/2 rear w/4"lip and 19x8-1/2 front w/3" lip and tpms on all wheels, rubber is General Exclaim UHP 235/35ZR front & 275/30ZR rear. Complete front end(full hood,quarter panels and frontclip) along with side rockers and Mirrors are covered in clear bra. Only performance mods is a Split Second Turbo Timer. Oh yeah I just walked out and checked my mileage its 12905 miles as of 8-20-10, so still have alot of warranty left. Car is garaged every night and has never even been out in the rain driving, sunny weather car only,NON SMOKER, Never been in any accident, no dings on body anywhere. I have the stock suspension system that was replaced with the KW coilover system the day I picked up the car. I want $31K for this low mileage beauty. Contact me if interested I am in NorCal.

SALE PENDING!! I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW BY 8-27-10 IF FINAL

Attached Images

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Images

Last edited by "07"BobbyBimmer; 08-30-2010 at 12:31 PM.. Reason: Add interior pics
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2010, 10:52 AM   #2
"07"BobbyBimmer
Second Lieutenant
Rep

A little good morning bump
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2010, 12:16 PM   #3
socialpro
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i Sparkling Gr / Coral

Wow, great looking car! GLWS!
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2010, 04:56 PM   #4
"07"BobbyBimmer
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by primal574 View Post
Wow, great looking car! GLWS!

THX
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2010, 04:53 AM   #5
lionheart90k
Major
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '09 e92 M3

which KW Version is that? any room on the price?

i am interested to get within the few weeks

Andre
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2010, 05:42 AM   #6
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Damn dude did you buy the car just to stare at because it seems like you bearly drove it.

Good luck with the sell. I would say your asking price is also more than fair.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2010, 11:05 AM   #7
jmar0351
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i

Garage List
I have been looking around for the last 2 months and this is prob the lowest mileage for the most reasonable price i have seen. GLWS dude, if you were in NY I would have to consider breaking my budget for a GREAT looking e92.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2010, 12:45 PM   #8
"07"BobbyBimmer
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart90k View Post
which KW Version is that? any room on the price?

i am interested to get within the few weeks

Andre
They are KW Variant 2 coilovers, & no room on the price, it's firm.
Sale is pending for next Friday 8-27-10, if it falls thru I will let everyone know.

Thanks,
Bobby
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2010, 12:46 PM   #9
"07"BobbyBimmer
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmar0351 View Post
I have been looking around for the last 2 months and this is prob the lowest mileage for the most reasonable price i have seen. GLWS dude, if you were in NY I would have to consider breaking my budget for a GREAT looking e92.
Thank you very much
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2010, 12:48 PM   #10
"07"BobbyBimmer
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Damn dude did you buy the car just to stare at because it seems like you bearly drove it.

Good luck with the sell. I would say your asking price is also more than fair.
Thx alot!,
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2010, 11:05 PM   #11
"07"BobbyBimmer
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Okay I added interior pics for the people that asked
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2010, 01:20 AM   #12
thetrinityhk
Rep
Drives: Lexus IS350

....really? Crap
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2010, 02:16 AM   #13
Saigon
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM E92 335i Coupe

wow great price for the amount of miles, this is a baby

M-Sport | BMW Performance | Beige l Piano Black l Sport l Premium l Heated l Navi | Steptronic l Comfort Access l Logic7 l iPod & USB |
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2010, 12:10 AM   #14
"07"BobbyBimmer
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saigon View Post
wow great price for the amount of miles, this is a baby
Thx, I appreciate the comments.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 06:25 PM   #15
Brocallion
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW/Saddle Brown 335ci

I’m very happy to be the proud new owner of this beautiful black 335i. Let me start by saying “Thank You!” to Bob. How did I get so lucky to have stumbled across this post on this forum? I haven’t been on the forum for so long. It must’ve been my lucky day.

When I saw this post, I instantly thought that he’s selling a great car at a great price. The setup was just beautifully done. And with the low mileage, it’s almost unbelievable for 3 years old car to have 12k miles. So I was very skeptical about the whole idea of the car being in Nor Cal and I’m in So Cal. I’ve only bought cars locally before so this is all new to me.

A three years old car that has only 12k miles, how can anyone believe it's true? I didn’t believe it at first. Even after we talked over the phone a few times, I still couldn’t fully believe it. So I checked further. I first used Autocheck but it was a disappointment because it showed almost nothing at all. And then I used Carfax and it turns out a lot more information, detail information like what date and what mileage it was when the car went in for service. Basically it validated things for me. The mileage from Carfax corresponded to the listed mileage. It was a big sense of relief to me that the information on Carfax validates the listed mileage. Even though I wasn’t 100% sure, I went ahead and gave myself the go ahead anyway. So I told him I want to buy it. But he was hesitant at first due to the Nor Cal and So Cal process. I understand how he felt because I felt the same way. But eventually we clear things up and we came to an agreement. And I was glad.

I don’t know what to expect but I got on the plane. The flight felt like a long time even though it was only a two hours. It must’ve been all that anticipation of seeing what the car is all about. Once the plane landed and I stepped outside of the airport and saw Bob and his car I was at awe. How can a guy like Bob drive a car like that? It’s unbelievable. The car has: HID angel eyes, aero front lip, blackout shadow line, lowered on chrome VIP rims, turbo chipped, debagged, and it’s SUPER CLEAN. I say the pictures don’t do any justice at all. It doesn’t even come anything close to seeing the actual car. It shines under the sun. The engine bay is super clean just like a brand new car would. The interior smells like a new car and exterior is just perfect. I say the overall condition is about 99%. So basically the car is everything the owner claimed to be. And Bob the owner: he’s around my dad’s age (I’m 31), has light mustache and neatly dressed in jeans with shirt tucked in when I met him. What a meticulous person he is. He was so anal that he parks the car far away from where everyone else parked. And he whips off the smallest amount of dusk or dirt when he sees it. It makes me laugh a good laugh inside and it makes me so happy that he cared for the car the way he did because I get to be the lucky new owner. The car is everything more than what I thought it would be.

Overall, the trip turned out to be super nice. The car was superb. The owner who sold me the car was very friendly. The 11 hours drive home was long but nothing short of exhilarating. It was all worth it, 100% worth it. I’d do it again if there’s another chance deal with Bob. Great seller. If he is selling a car again. Don't hesitate and buy it right away.

To Bob: It was joy buying your car from you. Thank you so much for the opportunity and thank you for including the two brand new rear tires, coolants, and all those oil filters. If you are reading this, please allow me to be honest. I think the 7 series would suit you more than the 3 series would. It sounds like you are heading that direction already anyway. Please share some pictures with me when you do get it. And I’ll do the same if I do anything on the 335I. Keep in touch. Maybe a few years down the line when you decide to sell your car again you should know that you have a buyer waiting.

Brocallion
      08-31-2010, 03:39 PM   #16
hun77777
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brocallion View Post
I’m very happy to be the proud new owner of this beautiful black 335i. Let me start by saying “Thank You!” to Bob. How did I get so lucky to have stumbled across this post on this forum? I haven’t been on the forum for so long. It must’ve been my lucky day.

When I saw this post, I instantly thought that he’s selling a great car at a great price. The setup was just beautifully done. And with the low mileage, it’s almost unbelievable for 3 years old car to have 12k miles. So I was very skeptical about the whole idea of the car being in Nor Cal and I’m in So Cal. I’ve only bought cars locally before so this is all new to me.

A three years old car that has only 12k miles, how can anyone believe it's true? I didn’t believe it at first. Even after we talked over the phone a few times, I still couldn’t fully believe it. So I checked further. I first used Autocheck but it was a disappointment because it showed almost nothing at all. And then I used Carfax and it turns out a lot more information, detail information like what date and what mileage it was when the car went in for service. Basically it validated things for me. The mileage from Carfax corresponded to the listed mileage. It was a big sense of relief to me that the information on Carfax validates the listed mileage. Even though I wasn’t 100% sure, I went ahead and gave myself the go ahead anyway. So I told him I want to buy it. But he was hesitant at first due to the Nor Cal and So Cal process. I understand how he felt because I felt the same way. But eventually we clear things up and we came to an agreement. And I was glad.

I don’t know what to expect but I got on the plane. The flight felt like a long time even though it was only a two hours. It must’ve been all that anticipation of seeing what the car is all about. Once the plane landed and I stepped outside of the airport and saw Bob and his car I was at awe. How can a guy like Bob drive a car like that? It’s unbelievable. The car has: HID angel eyes, aero front lip, blackout shadow line, lowered on chrome VIP rims, turbo chipped, debagged, and it’s SUPER CLEAN. I say the pictures don’t do any justice at all. It doesn’t even come anything close to seeing the actual car. It shines under the sun. The engine bay is super clean just like a brand new car would. The interior smells like a new car and exterior is just perfect. I say the overall condition is about 99%. So basically the car is everything the owner claimed to be. And Bob the owner: he’s around my dad’s age (I’m 31), has light mustache and neatly dressed in jeans with shirt tucked in when I met him. What a meticulous person he is. He was so anal that he parks the car far away from where everyone else parked. And he whips off the smallest amount of dusk or dirt when he sees it. It makes me laugh a good laugh inside and it makes me so happy that he cared for the car the way he did because I get to be the lucky new owner. The car is everything more than what I thought it would be.

Overall, the trip turned out to be super nice. The car was superb. The owner who sold me the car was very friendly. The 11 hours drive home was long but nothing short of exhilarating. It was all worth it, 100% worth it. I’d do it again if there’s another chance deal with Bob. Great seller. If he is selling a car again. Don't hesitate and buy it right away.

To Bob: It was joy buying your car from you. Thank you so much for the opportunity and thank you for including the two brand new rear tires, coolants, and all those oil filters. If you are reading this, please allow me to be honest. I think the 7 series would suit you more than the 3 series would. It sounds like you are heading that direction already anyway. Please share some pictures with me when you do get it. And I’ll do the same if I do anything on the 335I. Keep in touch. Maybe a few years down the line when you decide to sell your car again you should know that you have a buyer waiting.

Brocallion
welcome! probably one of the best testimonial/feedback one can get.

Appreciate 0
      09-02-2010, 01:39 PM   #17
Brocallion
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW/Saddle Brown 335ci

=>hun77777, Thank you!