E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Aquarius Leader...anyone?

01-09-2007, 12:47 PM   #67
jwarea80
Private First Class
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: car

My CA sucks. I gave him a call on Saturday but he didn't pickup so I left a voicemail, which he didn't return. Gave him a call yesterday, he returned w/ a private # so I didn't pick up, but when I called him back after hearing the voicemail, he didn't pick up. Waited for an hour, I decided to call the dealer, so the receptionist transferred me directly to him. He said the car must've came in over the weekend and he didn't realize it because he was busy. What the **** is that? The reason I called on Saturday was so he can provide my insurance agent the paper stating I'm taking delivery of the car in the US now, and not when I signed the papers. Yesterday, when I did talk to him, he said that he can't let me do it last night because he has to leave at 6:30PM. I asked him if I can just come by and sign some paper w/ someone else, so he said he'll go check. Calls me back at <<6:45PM>> and says that no one will be there. Anyways, it was actually a good thing I didn't go because my house was robbed yesterday afternoon when no one was home. Had to file a police report after getting home, more on this later. He keeps trying to push out the delivery of my car, and I'm guessing that he wants to use it as a demo car. If I find extra mileage, do you guys know if I can take any monetary reimbursement for that? or maybe refuse delivery of the car? OK, going back to my house getting robbed...Called the police station, and I was waiting at my house for 1hr30mins after I got home so I called again and told them "I called over an hr ago and no one is here, is there no police working or what". Those stupid cops took an hr and a half to show up at my house. Why am I even paying tax for that type of service? No fingerprint dusting, didn't get serials for stuff that I lost, and on and on.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2007, 03:05 AM   #68
jwarea80
Private First Class
Hong Kong
Rep

Got my car! Finally.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2007, 08:49 AM   #69
kodiak
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwarea80
Got my car! Finally.
sweet! really sorry about your house though - good luck in getting that all straightened out. hopefully the joy of getting the car isn't tarnished by the other issues.

Ordered 12/2/2006, picked up 1/22/2007.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2007, 12:21 AM   #70
cybermaster
Ruby
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, 335d

jwarea80,

Sorry to hear your story. What's is your Dealer's name and your Sales name. So, people know not to buy from them.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2007, 12:33 AM   #71
cybermaster
Ruby
United_States
Rep

Jaware80, I just had a rear end yesterday. I was getting off a freeway. So, I stop at a off ramp traffic light. When I try to make a right turn, a Dodge mini van hit me in the back. This lady drive a company mini van and doesn't have the insurance paper work with her. I made 2 911 calls. The police show up an hour later. However, he doesn't want to write a police report for this accident. I can't see much damage on my back bumper. So, the police let us exchange information. Only had the car for 6 days. I need to find a body shop around silicon valley area. ANY suggestions?

Last edited by cybermaster; 01-15-2007 at 02:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2007, 02:56 AM   #72
jwarea80
Private First Class
Hong Kong
Rep

Cybermaster, I'm so sorry to hear what happened. Seriously, a new system has to be put in place for police dispatching. I hope everything works out ok for you. I'll be so piss if someone did anything to my car right now. BTW, my sales is Shelly from Bob Smith BMW in Calabasas. Not sure if it's just me, but I felt like he was unresponsive after I paid for the car.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2007, 02:29 PM   #73
cybermaster
Ruby
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwarea80
Cybermaster, I'm so sorry to hear what happened. Seriously, a new system has to be put in place for police dispatching. I hope everything works out ok for you. I'll be so piss if someone did anything to my car right now. BTW, my sales is Shelly from Bob Smith BMW in Calabasas. Not sure if it's just me, but I felt like he was unresponsive after I paid for the car.
Jwarea80, I had felt the same with my Sales - Roy, at the Berkeley, CA BMW. I will keep you updated on my repair progress.

On the other issue, we absolutely need a new police dispatching system. I have Cingular cell phone service here in Northern California. Every time that I called to 911, I had to wait for few minutes before someone pick it up. I have only made 2 call to 911 for the past 5 years on my cell phone. Both call were on last Friday. If you were in a emergency that you need help quick, you better make a call using a POTS - Plain Old Telephone Service line. However, it doesn't mean that you will get help fast. It just put you in to the system quicker. So, you can hope the police/fireman/paramedic show up soon.
Appreciate 0