E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > VP Electricity (Ken)

09-26-2011, 12:47 PM   #1
kymedic25
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 535 Platinum Grey

VP Electricity (Ken)

I just wanted to let everyone know how awesome Ken is. When I decided to upgrade my L7 stereo system I searched the forums and spoke with several people including VP Electricity and Technic et al. After speaking with Ken, we decided that I would continue to use my factory speakers and add the JBL MS-8, JL Audio XD 400/4 and the corner trunk sub enclosure that he is so well known for with an Image Dynamics 10".

It took a while to get everything in the mail, Ken is in Oregon and I am in Houston and he is a busy man. When I got everything in the mail, it sat in my apartment for a couple weeks because it was getting up to 120 degrees in Houston and my fat ass was not getting outside to install it. When I finally got the gumption to get out and do it, I tore my trunk apart. The install was quite easy, but my noviceness ran into problems, which were alleviated by Ken. After playing around with the MS-8, and getting it to work correctly, I now have a great stereo in my car. My front sounds awesome and so much better than before. If I want to roll down my windows and show off a bit with some bass that is easy to do as well. All in all, I am grateful that Ken helped me with my endeavor and also that Technic has his awesome harness. Otherwise, this plug and play system would not have worked out so well.

Thanks again to Ken (VP Electricity) and also to Elias (Technic) for everything. You both have been awesome and I am sure will continue to have questions for you over the months and years to come!!

Jason
Premium, Sport, Stage 1 Eurocharged, OEM M-tech kit, DD CSL trunk lid, Smoked Blacklines, , Cyba 4 inch black chrome exhaust tips, Eibach Pro Springs, Koni FSD, Morr VS8.2
Appreciate 0