E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > BMW Battersea Stewarts Road- Thanks

03-18-2010, 10:08 AM   #1
zltm089
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Thumbs up BMW Battersea Stewarts Road- Thanks

Just got my car back!!!

Sent to BMW Battersea because of a Gearbox Oil Leak. I got the appointment day wrong and came a day earlier!!! but they agreed to let me drop the car!

Customer service is definitely excellent, from the guys at the barrier/gate to the front desk people! I left my house keys with my car keyring and luckily Kevin (service advisor) asked me if I needed those! (Talking about attention to detail!!!)

Since I'm heading to Middlesbrough this weekend, I was really hoping that the car would be "fit" for a blast on the motorway!

The Workshop Manager, informed me (by private message email on e90post) that hes gona b looking after the car, few moments after I dropped it!!! Duno how he found me!!!

Very knowledgeable Petal, ordered the required parts well in advance!!! Replaced the gearbox casing seal and did a good overall check...even mentioned about my chipped windscreen!!!

Got a call from Kevin, informing me about progress yesterday and told me that it should be ready soon and I went today to collect my baby, washed n cleaned!

NOW FUCK ME...this is top quality service!

People like them makes me think that theres still hope with BMW UK!!! No matter how fcuked up ur engine is, these people will go the extra mile to help you!!! This is why, Battersea and Cobham will be always on my list! Servicing or buying cars...Some people within these 2 dealerships create that special relationship with their customers and work hard to exceed expectations ...They will work hard to do that lil extra! No bullshit like "the parts will be coming in 3 weeks time sir, the next appointment is in 3 weeks time sir, do you want to book it now? I will take £10 off the list price a full set of front and rear brake pads and discs for you sir, thats the best deal i can offer you...etc

Compared to other dealerships I have been "in touch" with (BMW or Audi) where I always had that feeling that I got butt fcuked, I can say that Battersea is one of the best dealerships in London for their service and honesty of their staff. None of that "is there anything else I can help you with sir bullshit"...

Thank you Petal and BMW Battersea for the great service...

Thanks to Big Tone for introducing me to these great people within the network...

I have total confidence in Battersea and their tech department...they know their shit and don't give bullshit!
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2010, 10:23 AM   #2
zltm089
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Another thing...

A range rover/ land rover tried it on at the traffic lights....I just don't understand some people...

4 cars length...byeeeeeeeeeee .....I just got my gearbox oil done biatchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........smoke my twin pipes now!...HAHAHAH
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2010, 02:41 PM   #3
giotecno
THE DIESEL WEASEL
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e

Garage List
2017 BMW 330e  [0.00]
2005 320D ES  [0.00]
I use them quiet a bit and Kevin is top guy... but when he is not there I did run into issues last time, some guy called Frank tried to charge me £130+ for a stuck cup holder and said they dont sell them single. Found out later that he was chatting out of his bottom and went to parts and bought the thing for 30 quid and did it me self... but in the past they have been great...
      03-18-2010, 03:16 PM   #4
SiKkBaSs
GTR'in it
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Nissan GTR Black Edition

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Good to hear it's sorted Kev. With engine management issues they are really good from what I've heard. Tone recommends them, so they must be good.

Oh yeh Kev, what happened to driving like a granny now these days?? If I were you I'd bed that gearbox back in first before ragging the shit out of it

Appreciate 0
      03-18-2010, 04:29 PM   #5
beemerbird
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: Merc diesel

Garage List
Blimey Kevin, not another problem with it.

Oh well, sounds like you're happy with the end result which is the main thing I suppose. Was this the same dealers that fixed the engine problems ie. knew about the past problems?
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2010, 07:13 PM   #6
zltm089
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerbird View Post
Blimey Kevin, not another problem with it.

Oh well, sounds like you're happy with the end result which is the main thing I suppose. Was this the same dealers that fixed the engine problems ie. knew about the past problems?

It was only a casing seal. no no biggy Helen. The Master Tech did help a lot with my past problems...
Appreciate 0