E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Pics of E90Post Scammer **MEMBERS BEWARE**

Closed Thread

05-07-2008, 11:26 AM   #111
miyagitran
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTSociety View Post
this guy was talkin hella hard, what happen? lets meet up

since you are indonesians as wel.if you want to meet up.
feel free to come to my office.Ill be more happier to assist you in the future.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 11:29 AM   #112
miyagitran
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwin@SonicMS View Post
wtf!

begini aja darwin since salah satu temen elo yg buat..engak usah pura2.kita kan laki2 dong jadi nanti kalo emang salah satu dari temen2 elo ada yg engak suka ama g..

summer holiday,silakan datang ke kntr gua..elo juga tau...

engak ada masalah.kita duduk sama2 dan coba kita tukar pikiran k.

elo org dagang gua jg org datang..jgn seperti anak kecil pula..karena dt society dan affliction E92 itu org lo sendiri.

bilangin temen elo yg beli bodykits dari gua.,,,,apa gua udah pernah ngomong ama temen elo kalo gua bisa bantu fitting bdykitsnya kalo ada mblnya di jkt?trus yg W208 CLK gua udah bilangin juga gua engak jamin 100% fitt perfect..
dah gua bilangin berapa kali...masih aja engak ngerti..
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 11:32 AM   #113
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by miyagitran View Post
He stated he wasnt indonesian...

Quote:
First off bitch ass,
i am not indonesian and yeah sure show up at one of our bmw meets and try to act hard. sucks to know people of your own nationality hates you more than anything. your horrible grammar gives it away. want me to compile a list of everyone you jacked and ripped off? you must be shaking right now aren't cha? the best you can say is "dont be a busy body? grow up" stfu.
      05-07-2008, 11:35 AM   #114
miyagitran
Banned
Rep

Quote:

First off bitch ass,
i am not indonesian and yeah sure show up at one of our bmw meets and try to act hard. sucks to know people of your own nationality hates you more than anything. your horrible grammar gives it away. want me to compile a list of everyone you jacked and ripped off? you must be shaking right now aren't cha? the best you can say is "dont be a busy body? grow up" stfu.

indonesian's or not its totally the same for me...
yeah u still need to be a grown up person..peoples like you need to be tought by a teacher or others.

too bad..
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 11:36 AM   #115
miyagitran
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by afflictionE92 View Post
i've been around for a long while. been modding my cars for the past 9-10 years. i've been browsing this forum 2-3 times per week for the past year or so, but just decided to join recently.

i know 5 friends who have ordered stuff from Felix when he was selling on Benzworld and mbworld, who paid him for his replica body kits who NEVER received them. He would lie and say that they were shipped, that there were problems at customs, etc etc....but would never provide any tracking numbers or proof of shipment. Back then, there was no Paypal. Felix only took payment via bank wire. The thing you probably will be asking is :why did your friends order from him in the first place? Here's the answer: he started out legit....then when the Europassion name grew a little, that is when he started his scams. By the time the group buys got set up, EVERYBODY got roasted by him. That's when he got banned from one forum, and jumped ship to another one. This is how the cycle first began......now he's been banned from E90post.

I am a member of many forums, and I cannot stand scam artists. I think I did the right thing to call him out on all his scams. He is still even denying that he wasn't E90 Agio......what an idiot. He has agio wheels on his E90.....the magazine article proved that.

I am the type of person who can give a guy a second chance. EVERYBODY makes mistakes...and should have the chance to make things right.

Felix....here is your chance. OWN UP. Pay off all the members you owe in THIS forum. make things right....then you'll probably be a bit more welcome here than you are now.

dont talk too much..I want some proof!! show me some proof and Ill show mine..dont talk too much when you dont have any evidance or proof..or else people's in this forum will think you are one of the " tiger with no teeth" you can roar whatever you want!!once you have proof in black and white then we talk
why i have to pay all??kits are installed!are you out of mind?or taking too much extacy???

you are not a businessman!move on k..u need to go to school first before you talk to me..or go work k!find more money cause I dont deal peoples like you..too bad huh....

now feel free to list all the name ( my customers ) who dont get their kits?let me know their full name.I have all my invoices in my office.I dont mind looking it again....

Again Ive been charged by paypal before and I did some refund to some of the members who doesnt want the kits as well.
dont tell me that Iam a thief or scam peoples money cause I have proof

Last edited by miyagitran; 05-07-2008 at 12:06 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 11:36 AM   #116
miyagitran
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAKMAN View Post
He stated he wasnt indonesian...

iam half now...
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 11:44 AM   #117
KkSc
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 13'FR-S/15' F80 M3

Quote:
iam half now...
don't you feel bored to keep banning by the post??dont you have work busineseman??why bother to keep logging in with all the new accounts, and you know you will be banned again too..grow up..sigh..
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 11:45 AM   #118
miyagitran
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kong View Post
don't you feel bored to keep banning by the post??dont you have work busineseman??why bother to keep logging in with all the new accounts, and you know you will be banned again too..grow up..sigh..

yeah I like you guys more than my work :P
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 12:15 PM   #119
DTSociety
United_States
Rep

Quote:
give me your address and number now. man up don't be scared.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 12:18 PM   #120
miyagitran
Banned
Rep

Quote:

ill deal only my customers other than that you can go to school or go find some money to pay your monthly car payment.....but if you wanted to say hi to me in the future in jakarta..

feel free

here is my office address:

Address: jalan pinangsia timur not 6-8
jakarta barat 11110
indonesia

feel free to come in anytime k.Ill be more happier.

you got my jakarta mobile numbers..see u soon
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 12:19 PM   #121
Kit523
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F80 M3/FK8/C63S

Quote:
uh oh!!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 12:21 PM   #122
DTSociety
United_States
Rep

Quote:
dont talk too much..I want some proof!! show me some proof and Ill show mine..dont talk too much when you dont have any evidance or proof..or else people's in this forum will think you are one of the " tiger with no teeth" you can roar whatever you want!!once you have proof in black and white then we talk
why i have to pay all??kits are installed!are you out of mind?or taking too much extacy???

you are not a businessman!move on k..u need to go to school first before you talk to me..or go work k!find more money cause I dont deal peoples like you..too bad huh....

now feel free to list all the name ( my customers ) who dont get their kits?let me know their full name.I have all my invoices in my office.I dont mind looking it again....

Again Ive been charged by paypal before and I did some refund to some of the members who doesnt want the kits as well.
dont tell me that Iam a thief or scam peoples money cause I have proof
you stupid ass bitch, you can't afford to pay for school over here so you gotta scam people in america for money to mod your car? now we find out you are molesting kids under age. you've been watching one too many episodes of To Catch a predator huh? -----> why don't you take a seat?
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 12:24 PM   #123
DTSociety
United_States
Rep

Quote:
ill deal only my customers other than that you can go to school or go find some money to pay your monthly car payment.....but if you wanted to say hi to me in the future in jakarta..

feel free

here is my office address:

Address: jalan pinangsia timur not 6-8
jakarta barat 11110
indonesia

feel free to come in anytime k.Ill be more happier.

you got my jakarta mobile numbers..see u soon
i know you are in socal right now. why don't you give me your address there?
as for your indonesia address, i'll check my source to see if you aren't bullshitting and giving me a underage child prostitution joint
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 12:26 PM   #124
DTSociety
United_States
Rep

btw, my shit is paid off right off the dealer. you really wana talk about money?
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 12:35 PM   #125
miyagitran
Banned
Rep

Quote:
you stupid ass bitch, you can't afford to pay for school over here so you gotta scam people in america for money to mod your car? now we find out you are molesting kids under age. you've been watching one too many episodes of To Catch a predator huh? -----> why don't you take a seat?

I really like your attitude boy...but i love more your E92 335.indo style

when you have proof then talk with me face to face.if you dont have proof then go ask ur father to pay your monthly car payment k.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 12:36 PM   #126
miyagitran
Banned
Rep

Quote:
btw, my shit is paid off right off the dealer. you really wana talk about money?

hahhahaa relax i know you are rich but did you earn any money from that?or is that from your parents money?hahahha too bad!!! I admire peoples who work his own money not like you

grow up and go study k...
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 12:37 PM   #127
miyagitran
Banned
Rep

Quote:
i know you are in socal right now. why don't you give me your address there?
as for your indonesia address, i'll check my source to see if you aren't bullshitting and giving me a underage child prostitution joint

hey ask your source to come to my office.feel free boy..dont roar too much

welcome to indonesia boy!!!

you and affliction E92 is the one that really excited about it...since begining I knew it already.it must be the "guys" from san francisco or bay area.

ITS YOU GUYS!!! i dont need to put any pics but i do remember...
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 12:39 PM   #128
DTSociety
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I really like your attitude boy...but i love more your E92 335.indo style

when you have proof then talk with me face to face.if you dont have proof then go ask ur father to pay your monthly car payment k.
you do huh?
wtf is your address? you too scared to give it to me huh? cuz you're a pussy thats why. i know you mad cuz you need to rob people of money in order to afford your "MODS" and ur little shack you are living in in jakarta.

Indo style? yeah man i got way more indo style than you. people of your own race are ashamed of you. that says a lot
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 12:41 PM   #129
Kit523
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F80 M3/FK8/C63S

Quote:
hey ask your source to come to my office.feel free boy..dont roar too much

welcome to indonesia boy!!!

you and affliction E92 is the one that really excited about it...since begining I knew it already.it must be the "guys" from san francisco or bay area.

ITS YOU GUYS!!! you know me and I know you
ummm.....
u made indonesia sounds bad.....
anyways.....guys i think u all need to calm down a bit if u need your body kit or money refund just show him the proof ....why bother arguing with this guy here?
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 12:41 PM   #130
DTSociety
United_States
Rep

Quote:
hahhahaa relax i know you are rich but did you earn any money from that?or is that from your parents money?hahahha too bad!!! I admire peoples who work his own money not like you

grow up and go study k...
lol moneys all mine. don't be mad cuz your parents don't want to pay for your ugly ass to come over to america for school. you are stuck in indonesia trying to find ways to jack people over here.

still can't give me your address?
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 12:42 PM   #131
DTSociety
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit523 View Post
ummm.....
u made indonesia sounds bad.....
anyways.....guys i think u all need to calm down a bit if u need your body kit or money refund just show him the proof ....why bother arguing with this guy here?
i know man. all i ask is for his address since he can talk so hard and act like he can back it up. very funny
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 12:43 PM   #132
miyagitran
Banned
Rep

Quote:
you do huh?
wtf is your address? you too scared to give it to me huh? cuz you're a pussy thats why. i know you mad cuz you need to rob people of money in order to afford your "MODS" and ur little shack you are living in in jakarta.

Indo style? yeah man i got way more indo style than you. people of your own race are ashamed of you. that says a lot

huahuahua you are not ashamed of your race?why you follow indonesian style then?are you not too shame?your race are different?hahah too bad boy..

you wear glasses huh?hahha GOTCHA!!!!!

Again Ill provide my address once you give me any proof.other than that Ill consider you as a "Tiger with no teeth" you can ROAR watever

if you want to be more indonesian,ask ur indo's friend to teach you how to become k.cause there is few parts that you need to fullfill heheheh
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread