E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > BMW 335i Lease Prices-New York

12-21-2007, 04:05 PM   #23
cycler
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Streetglide and 2011 Dyna

Yo vin did you get in touch with andy??
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2007, 04:46 PM   #24
edcvin
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 M5 | 2011 M3 | 2020 X3M

no I havent yet..actually i'm gonna try to call him right now. Im not sure if he'll still be there but I'll give it a shot
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2007, 09:58 AM   #25
bkM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 06 M3 Vert 6MT Carbon/Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycler View Post
Yes they do. But if you drive 1000 miles in europe it doesnt really matter because it will take 4-6 weeks to get the car here. During those 4-6 weeks there will be no miles put on the car. So its sort of adds up to the same thing
haha good point thanx man
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2007, 01:56 PM   #26
edcvin
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 M5 | 2011 M3 | 2020 X3M

I left a message for Andy..waiting for him to return my phone call.

-Vin
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2007, 11:22 PM   #27
NJE93M3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 E93 M3 Interlagos Blue

word of advice with getting an e92 in the tri state area. All of these dealerships will probably tell you they cant get you a coupe for 2 maybe even 3 months. There is many reasons behind this. BMW allocates a certain number of "build" spots to each dealership based on sales and customer service. If a dealership is weak in each of these they may not have as many build spots available, hence them telling you will have to wait. I went to Boston MA to order mine, ordered it on Nov 17 and the car is hitting the port in NY Dec 27. I avoided all the craziness at the NY and NJ dealerships since everyone of them i spoke to told me the same line about the wait time. Also since they probably have a lot of their build spots filled they are more likely to give you the false impression that this car is in such high demand and tell you there is not much of a discount.
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2007, 09:02 AM   #28
Dmitriy@AUTOcouture
Major
Rep
Drives: carefully

Anyone buying from Life Quality is a fool. It is by far the worst dealership in the tri-state area, and Andy Tse is horrible with his pricing. I know this from personal experience and it has been repeated numerous amounts of times all over the forums. Just search for it and STAY AWAY, you have been warned.

Here's an example by the way:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...t=life+quality

If you want a good deal on ED, go to www.bimmerfest.com and look in the European Delivery section and do your homework from there. Also Gus Makridis @ Hassel BMW in Freeport, NY is by far the best dealer that I have ever dealt with (this is my second bimmer). If you want to get in touch with him, call him at 516-223-6160. Excellent guy, VERY straight up - no bullshit what-so-ever.

Best of luck!

-Dmitriy
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2007, 10:31 AM   #29
cycler
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shpuntik View Post
Anyone buying from Life Quality is a fool. It is by far the worst dealership in the tri-state area, and Andy Tse is horrible with his pricing. I know this from personal experience and it has been repeated numerous amounts of times all over the forums. Just search for it and STAY AWAY, you have been warned.

Here's an example by the way:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...t=life+quality

If you want a good deal on ED, go to www.bimmerfest.com and look in the European Delivery section and do your homework from there. Also Gus Makridis @ Hassel BMW in Freeport, NY is by far the best dealer that I have ever dealt with (this is my second bimmer). If you want to get in touch with him, call him at 516-223-6160. Excellent guy, VERY straight up - no bullshit what-so-ever.

Best of luck!

-Dmitriy
Dimitriy its funny you live in Brooklyn and dont like Life Quality in Brooklyn, I live in South Bellmore and cant stand Hassel. They gave me horrible pricing for my european delivery. The price difference was $40.00 in my lease. With Andy my price difference in my lease was $225.00 per month. And my car came out to be $6,500.00 less doing Euro delivery with Andy. Hassel said that it couldnt be done that way. So hassel lost out on 5 sales. My 335xi coupe, my dads 535xi that he is picking up Jan 14th, my sisters boyfriend witha 328xi coupe, my friend steve is picking up a 535xi the same day as my dad and my friend roman who is probably getting the 328 vert in Feb. Andy might suck on regular deliveries but he is doing a hell of job on euro deliveries. I would love to drive to hassel when all of us have our cars and throw it in their faces that we all bought them from life quality and not from them. Plus in all honesty the sales girls at life quality have much better bodies than hassel girls anyway LOL
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2007, 10:46 AM   #30
Dmitriy@AUTOcouture
Major
Rep
Drives: carefully

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycler View Post
Dimitriy its funny you live in Brooklyn and dont like Life Quality in Brooklyn, I live in South Bellmore and cant stand Hassel. They gave me horrible pricing for my european delivery. The price difference was $40.00 in my lease. With Andy my price difference in my lease was $225.00 per month. And my car came out to be $6,500.00 less doing Euro delivery with Andy. Hassel said that it couldnt be done that way. So hassel lost out on 5 sales. My 335xi coupe, my dads 535xi that he is picking up Jan 14th, my sisters boyfriend witha 328xi coupe, my friend steve is picking up a 535xi the same day as my dad and my friend roman who is probably getting the 328 vert in Feb. Andy might suck on regular deliveries but he is doing a hell of job on euro deliveries. I would love to drive to hassel when all of us have our cars and throw it in their faces that we all bought them from life quality and not from them. Plus in all honesty the sales girls at life quality have much better bodies than hassel girls anyway LOL
I'm not sure why you were quoted bad rates @ Hassel, but maybe they are not that great on ED, as I did not go that route. I just did a traditional lease.

With that said, I know Hassel is very competitive. They gave me the best pricing for my car ('07 335i E90, with every single option except ZCW and Active Steering) Total Out of pocket: $2,500 - $547.00/month. Since then, my sister's fiance has gotten a '08 X5 3.0 from them (every single option) Total Out of Pocket - $3,000 - $675/month.

All I know is that Life Quality is a horrible horrible place with a TERRIBLE attitude, this has been confirmed many times over and over. Besides the fact; "You DO NOT make a serious purchase in Brooklyn".

Finally, I'll hand it to you the LQ girls DO have better bodies than Hassel's girls. However, at the end of the day, they are still a bunch of Brooklyn girls
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2007, 11:43 AM   #31
cycler
Major General
Rep

Dim, the way my car was equiped my Im paying $465.00 per month on my lease for 24 months @ 12k miles a year. I got the 335xi coupe. That was doing ED. You are right in the end they are still a bunch of brooklyn girls but I have to say one thing i miss brooklyn and now live in Long Island. You are right about what you said regarding LQ's regular prices. They are higher but we all did ED so that helped out a lot.
Appreciate 0