E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > BOOST CREW MAYHEM 1.0 May 4th - 6th 2018: 05-04-2018

BOOST CREW MAYHEM 1.0 May 4th - 6th 2018
Calendar: USA - Mid-Atlantic
jazredgt
Estoril Tings

BOOST CREW MAYHEM 1.0 May 4th - 6th 2018

VA/NC/DC N54 N55 Boost Crew - Facebook Group

Start planning now for our first official Boost Crew meet. Really excited to see some new cars and meet some new faces. As always we are open to suggestions and here to answer any questions. I will update this post as required.

Currently working with a couple hotels in Virginia Beach area close to picnic/BBQ site to see if we can get a discounted rate for the people traveling out of the area.

Dyno Day 25 slots for 3 pulls @ $50. AWD Dynojet non-linked drums.

Here's a timeline of the events as planned currently.

******May 4th******

- Evening 5:00 PM - 12:00 AM
-We will be heading to Hertford, NC to Northeast Dragway for some Friday Night 1/8th mile Test n Tune. This is one of the most relaxed tracks in the area. On the way, there is usually a nice little cruise with a couple of mile long straight aways. [​IMG] I understand not everyone may be able to make this event as some might be driving in late to get into hotels and such. But address is there in case anyone wants to come out anyway. The day of I will make a post for roll out time and location.
Driver and car is $20 to race.
Spectators are $12 each.

******May 5th******

- Morning time from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- DYNO DAY 3 Pulls for $50 is the going rate provided by All Aspects Motorsports on 136 Tilden Ave, Chesapeake, VA 23320-3924.
- 10 car minimum 25 car maximum.

757 has a few E-85 pumps for those who need it. Just ask and we will help you find them.
We will be giving out trophies for this event later in the day. Categories consist of:
Highest HP Stock Twins(N54) / Stock Turbo(N55)
Highest HP Upgraded Twins
Highest HP Single Turbo
Highest HP Overall - Chance to walk away with 2 trophies here.

1. Adam Dean
2. Corey Williams
3. Evan MilIett
4. Ken Nelson
5. Hassan Rogers
6. Cory Cale
7. Ryan Grimm
8. Flexx Up
9. Jazper Cevidanez
10. Aaron Scott
11. Michael Mc Fear Son
12. Nick Prescott
13. Josh Ayer
14. Jacob Pocock
15. Justin White
16. Billy Orton
17. Adrian Francis
18. Zach Tucker
19. Kenneth Eleonora
20. Manpreet Nijjar
21. Joey Ellington
22. Edwin Cuencas
23. Aj Hoti
24. Jake Hershorin

-Afternoon 2:00 PM - Park closes or we decide to leave.

- Picnic / BBQ / Trophy Ceremonies
Red Wing Park 1398 General Booth Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
We have reserved a park shelter that will be exclusively for us the entire day. There is a bathroom on site, baseball fields, kids park area, dog park, plenty of parking, grills on site that we will be using, will bring some music as well. We will meet here and after we eat and socialize a bit we will do a community vote for 2 more trophies.

Best in Show
Lemon in Show

We can get some really good photos here at the park and the park is a huge circle road so we can get a really good slow roll video here.
If we get done here a little early we can ride down to the beach for a little cruise through the Virginia Beach oceanfront. Get some good cruising video action on the way.

- Evening 9:00 PM - Whenever.
- Mexico Time. This section is self explanatory. LoL Those who wish to participate I will give the location of where the locals meet and you guys and girls can hand out gap sauce as desired.

******May 6th******

- 9:00 AM Breakfast - Location TBD
- Time to say good bye to those who traveled out of the area to us. We will meet up for one final group shot and some good food.
RSVP'd Yes: 3 RSVP'd Maybe: 1
RSVP sign-ups for this event are now closed.