TNT Racewerks
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > FS: Forged Monoblock HRE P43S - 19x9 Square Setup from Dinan 335xi Build

02-15-2018, 07:07 PM   #1

Drives: f80 M3

FS: Forged Monoblock HRE P43S - 19x9 Square Setup from Dinan 335xi Build

Hi everyone,

Up for sale are my HRE P43S's in Textured Black. The wheels were part of the HRE Forged Street collection for years. They were spec'd by Dinan for their 335xi build, and I've been running them on my 335d since summer of 2017 with a 235/35; 265/30 MPSS setup. I'll be swapping a set of 437M wheels onto the D within the month if all goes according to plan, and as I have a baby on the way, I need to get these wheels off to a new home.

The wheels are still on the car, and I'm happy to take any additional pictures should there be interest. Why pay $1,100 for a set of replica wheels for your car when you can have fully forged monoblock HREs for just a little bit extra?

The wheels don't have any bends, and have never been refinished to my knoweledge. However, each rear wheel has a very small chip from when I had the tires mounted (trust me, I wasn't happy). The chips are reflected in the pictures below and thus, can barely be seen. But I know they're there, and in the spirit of full disclosure, would want anyone interested to know before coming to check them out.

I'm offering these wheels, which sold new for $6,800 for $2,250 obo. I'm happy to meet in person to show the wheels, or send along any additional pictures for those interested.

Link to HRE for reference: http://www.hrewheels.com/wheels/p40s-series/p43s

Thanks in advance,

Appreciate 0