E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Can someone change the color of my wheels

01-19-2016, 02:29 PM   #23
Narvin
@narvinbeans
Rep
Drives: 2009 Jet Black E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalize View Post
Just because they charge more for them than other replicas doesn't make them any better, it just means their profit is higher.
Not defending them,( because I dislike them ), but they are much better quality than other reps (different factories). The difference between varrstoen and rota, jnc, mst, str, etc is extremely noticeable lol
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2016, 04:23 PM   #24
Digitalize
Photographer
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 320D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narvin View Post
Not defending them,( because I dislike them ), but they are much better quality than other reps (different factories). The difference between varrstoen and rota, jnc, mst, str, etc is extremely noticeable lol
I dunno, I'd personally rate Rota higher than Varrstoen, not that Varrstoen really even exists in the UK.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2016, 08:51 AM   #25
ksspacegray07
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335is coupe

OP
I think the finish you have now looks great, but if you were to change go with red it looks the best imo. plus it ties in with the tailights
you should check out anodized matte red
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2016, 09:21 AM   #26
TopEndCC
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BSM e90 Pre-Lci n52

My friend has a similar set up in red, it's cool to look at, but I would never. The magnum blue I think will be a nice compliment. to the car, along with changing the window trim.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2016, 04:03 AM   #27
oneup335
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalize View Post
Just because they charge more for them than other replicas doesn't make them any better, it just means their profit is higher.
It was a joke, and actually if I were to run any replica wheels I would rather run varrstoen over rotas. You yourself have no experience in varrstoen yet you make a conclusion that they are more shit than rotas? I'm not defending the fake wheel manufactures but I have plenty of people that run varrstoen with no problem what so ever and I have friends and people who ran rotas with problems.
Appreciate 0