E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Forget Marco! It's all about POLO @ Century West BMW in CA

03-05-2008, 10:09 AM   #1
jlspeed29
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 SO ZCP CCB

Garage List
2008 335 coupe  [8.00]
Forget Marco! It's all about POLO @ Century West BMW in CA

I just wanted to give my little review on my recent car buying experience with him......

Who: Polo Lopez @ Century West BMW in North Hollywood
plopez@centurywestbmw.com

I just placed my order for an 08 335 coupe

One thing about this guy was that he was very, no extremely prompt! He returned EVERY call, EVERY email within 24 hours! The guy is good!

I attempted to contact other CA's that I've read about on this board and never heard back from them ....as far as I'm concerned, when I say "hey, I want to buy a car," thats a green light! Take me down! Thats a buying question! *ala boiler room*

Needless to say I decided to give Polo my business because I respect the way he does business, like a professional!

That being said, Polo is the man! He and his partner Roy are awesome! Super easy to talk to, very straight forward and honest.

Most importantly I feel that I have gotten a great deal and he deserves my business!

So If you are in the market for a BMW in SoCal do not heasitate to give him a call or send him an email!
Moving forward, these will be the longest 6-8 weeks of my life!!!!!
      06-03-2009, 01:51 AM   #2
SoCali E36
BMW Client Advisor
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 40e/e36 M3 Sedan

looks like you got to know my high school buddy. hes a great guy! i got my car from him too! i wouldnt got to any other dealership let alone CA.