E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Just ran new Maps with Rev 1 and 33.0+ software in 100 degree heat

06-02-2009, 11:37 PM   #1
bandido
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 Singapore Grey

Just ran new Maps with Rev 1 and 33.0+ software in 100 degree heat

Hello All,

just a quick update on the newest maps for the older Rev 1 Procede. I just was updated to 33.0+ and car was running great. I reinstalled the Procede Rev 1 and uploaded the new maps & Firmware.

My car is stock otherwise...Installed Stage 1 Non-Doomsday maps and after some adaptation runs great. Strong and smooth, all the way to redline. No performance data yet. The ambient temps were ~100 F and I was worried the car would be slow and maybe throw some superknock codes.

But after an aggressive flogging, 100 F temps and very new 33.0+ software, there were no codes with the BT tool, even with the non-doomsday maps...

I am really waiting to see what the Rev 2 is going to have next...

I need an intercooler bad!!
Appreciate 0