E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Thinking of getting a new car? I'm the guy to talk too.

02-05-2010, 12:16 PM   #1
qmup508
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 325ci

Thinking of getting a new car? I'm the guy to talk too.

Hello everybody, My name is Quan. I am a fellow member, owner, fanatic, and now a client advisor for BMW. I share all your love and intrest that you have for BMW's. Now that I am a client advisor i would love to help anybody with questions,info, pricing, and building a friendship with people that has the same passion and love that i have for these cars.
I know from personal experience that going to the dealership can be a drag sometimes, dealing with client advisors that know nothing about the cars. Well thats all gonna change from here. I have the knowledge, love, experience, to answer all your questions, if not i would find the answer for you. Being a owner and buyer myself i know how it feels to be in a dealership for long periods of time neogiating prices and never getting to that mark.
Give me a try and I will do my best to get you the best prices,experience, and the best time you ever had buying a car. The way it's suppose to be!

Thanks Quan

email: quanmup508@yahoo.com
company: http://www.igburton.com/
Appreciate 0