E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Lexus IS-F track even at homestead Jan 27

01-20-2010, 06:22 PM   #1
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 Estoril M-Sport 335i

Lexus IS-F track even at homestead Jan 27

i saw this on Club Lexus... i registered for the 11:30 time

Patterned on a similar event held in Fontana, California in November 2009 (see http://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-o...alifornia.html ), this is an exclusive opportunity to experience the dynamic handling and performance of Lexus F Performance vehicles – including the IS F, and F-Sport-equipped IS, IS C and GS models. More notably, the winningest American professional sports car race driver ever, Scott Pruett will take a few select enthusiasts on the ride of their lives as he drives the pinnacle of Japanese automotive achievement, the Lexus LFA on hot laps on the track. The new LFA boasts a 4.8-liter, 552 hp V10 engine and lightweight carbon fiber chassis that rockets to 60 mph in just 3.6 seconds and tops out at over 200 mph!

Lexus invites you to take advantage of this one-day opportunity to experience Lexus IS F and F-Sport vehicles on a custom autocross course at Homestead-Miami Speedway at One Speedway Boulevard in Homestead, Florida on Wednesday 27 January 2010. The event will run from 8 AM to 1 PM, but you must register for one of the 8 available sessions, which start every 30 minutes. The first session starts promptly at 8 AM, the second at 8:30 AM and so on until the final session that starts at 11:30 AM. All participating drivers must be 18 years of age or older with a valid U.S. Driver’s License, and may register one guest.

All registered guests present on the day of the event are eligible to win a hot lap with Scott Pruett driving the all-new F Performance flagship, the breathtakingly fast LFA. Winners will be chosen at random from each session, and actual odds of winning are dependent on the total number of session attendees.

To reserve your space for one of the 8 available sessions, visit http://lexusf-eventinsider.com/ .
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2010, 10:25 AM   #2
fast4door
Captain
Rep
Drives: E60 M5

nice..only for IS-F's i assume?
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2010, 05:46 PM   #3
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States