E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Odd BC warnings?

01-11-2013, 01:31 PM   #1
FRG
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E91 325d M Sport

Odd BC warnings? Solved - Please read

Popped up to the shop earlier and the display was showing that all 4 doors were open, drivers then o/s rear, n/s rear then passenger, warning bong sounding as well. It stopped after about 500yds? Got back in car (checked all doors before) and it does the same again. Any ideas anyone?

EDIT: Well, I've been out again today and no fault. I always have the lights on 'auto' and they were off as it was quite bright, I switched the halos on as I have fitted the LED lamps a while ago and the door fault comes up, switch off and it goes, LED's on again and it's there. I've removed the LED's and fitted the standard ones again - no fault at all. Here's a link to the shite LED lamps I bought (don't bother buying any):

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-3-SERI...item46085e2417

Last edited by FRG; 01-13-2013 at 11:30 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2013, 04:25 AM   #2
FRG
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Been out this morning and it's doing it again. I've noticed it's trying to lock the doors again when they've already locked at 10mph or whatever it is. And then if you press the unlock button on the dash it tries to lock again, a second press unlocks. Somethings a miss. Anyone?

Cheers
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2013, 05:32 AM   #3
ssc330d
Second Lieutenant
England
Rep
Drives: Le Mans Blue 330d M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRG View Post
Been out this morning and it's doing it again. I've noticed it's trying to lock the doors again when they've already locked at 10mph or whatever it is. And then if you press the unlock button on the dash it tries to lock again, a second press unlocks. Somethings a miss. Anyone?

Cheers
Have you gat access to INPA? If so, hook it up and check for any errors. Make a note of them then reset them and see if that cures it.
      01-13-2013, 11:32 AM   #4
FRG
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Update in O/P.

Thanks for the info SSC, I'll do a read on the faults tomorrow as a work mate has the relevant software etc.
Appreciate 0