E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Asia > Hong Kong > Need Help with BMS Power Box

09-04-2011, 06:37 AM   #1
stylus
Private
China
Rep
Drives: E92

Need Help with BMS Power Box

HI everyone, I try to install the BMS Power Box my self,however after the Installation, my car cannot start,once I insert the key and push the start button, it showed in the picture,anyone knows what's going on with my car? appreciate if anyone can help, thanks

Attached Images

Last edited by stylus; 09-04-2011 at 06:54 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2011, 08:06 AM   #2
Harriz.c
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 // F07 5GT // X5 G05 //

Garage List
2012 BMW m3  [0.00]
You Screwed up the installation I think? Do u have throttle locked??? Try checking your wires once again... It's either loose/ misplaced or you missed one step
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2011, 09:51 AM   #3
stylus
Private
China
Rep

Thx for ur reply bro,but I just Che k the symbol online,the red symbol has several meanings,and all of the solutions is to contact the nearest BMW service,omg,any ideas with it? I'm wondering if the wires connect properly,the lights will disappear or I need to surrender now to contact BMW service?
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2011, 10:01 AM   #4
Harriz.c
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW m3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylus View Post
Thx for ur reply bro,but I just Che k the symbol online,the red symbol has several meanings,and all of the solutions is to contact the nearest BMW service,omg,any ideas with it? I'm wondering if the wires connect properly,the lights will disappear or I need to surrender now to contact BMW service?
I had it before cause mine was loose , I tightened it and restarted the engine and all code lights were gone ... But then also I screwed up the first time and crashed my whole comp , went back to BMW and they told me I had to change comp -.- lol
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2011, 06:41 PM   #5
stylus
Private
China
Rep

When I check my wires,I had one of the power adapter pin(the female pin connect the ecu n PBX,Originally is the ecu female pin)broken when I taking of the electronic tape,it's bad luck for me with this PBX,Do you know where can I buy the power pin? N I forgot the position of the small grey and black subconnectors,do you hv any ideas?
Thx! Harriz
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2011, 10:30 PM   #6
Harriz.c
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW m3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylus View Post
When I check my wires,I had one of the power adapter pin(the female pin connect the ecu n PBX,Originally is the ecu female pin)broken when I taking of the electronic tape,it's bad luck for me with this PBX,Do you know where can I buy the power pin? N I forgot the position of the small grey and black subconnectors,do you hv any ideas?
Thx! Harriz
Uhh for the subconnectors look at the pic in the manual... Should help... And I'm not sure about where to buy the wire.... Try some electric shops ( not fortress ones)
Appreciate 0