E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > 2007 BMW 335I with DSC issues

12-14-2023, 06:57 PM   #1
Bs721
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

2007 BMW 335I with DSC issues

First time posting but I need some help. I have a 07 335I that has some spongy brake issues. I currently have a code 5DD2 which cannot be cleared.

I recently upgraded to Brembo big brakes all around thinking that this might solve some of the problems since the DSC light only came on randomly. Soon after the light stayed on permanently. So far I have replaced the booster, master cylinder, fluid and the ABS module with a used one.

I was able to program and run the full calibration on the replacement DSC using protools. Unfortunately that code would not clear. I then hooked up ISTA+ and tried to run the calibration but it states that the operation could not run due to either low voltage or bad dsc.

I can hear the valves purge in protools and was able to adjust everything else in ISTA but cannot get the DSC to calibrate. Any ideas?
Appreciate 0