E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > BMW Retrofit Presents: NO-FSC required CIC Navigation and Voice Activation

Closed Thread

01-15-2011, 10:50 AM   #1
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

BMW Retrofit Presents: NO-FSC required CIC Navigation and Voice Activation

Good day everyone and Thank you for reading!

We are pleased to announce that from now on we offer CIC Navigation, Voice system and Video in Motion Hardware Activation for very attractive price!

Are you tired of crazy prices which you offered for the CIC OEM Navigation Activation? We are here to help you!

Do you believe that OEM Navigation Activation for your CIC unit is the best way to go? Are you willing to spend crazy amount of money for this OEM Navigation Activation after you already paid for the CIC hardware "arm and leg"? Do you know that the amount is almost doubled if you want to have not only Navigation but also Voice activated?

Have you ever inquired how much does it cost to activate Navigation + Voice using OEM way based on FSC Codes? No? ..... Inquire now and be surprised It is extremely expensive….

Now let’s forget about these crazy prices. No more need to pay for the OEM activation if you may simply choose Hardware Navigation and Voice Activation presented to you by BMW Retrofit Team.

We developed and designed our own Hardware module for Navigation and Voice Activation in you CIC.

The main advantages of our Hardware Activation module are:

- Designed and Developed in Canada by professionals in Electronic and Programming fields

- Guaranteed to work better than any competitors devices

- No lags and black screens (as on some European made analogs)

- Super easy to install (different versions are available for installatiion)

- PLUG AND PLAY VERSION AVAILABLE. NO WIRES TO CUT. SIMPLY PLUG AND GET YOUR NAVIGATION AND VOICE ACTIVATED

- No wires to cut option available! Simply plug and play!

- Attractive pricing, better than any competitors offer

- Can be used with any CIC system for E-Series

- Various options are available (Navigation and Voice Activation, Navigation and Voice + Video in Motion Activation, Only Video in Motion Activation)

- Our Video in Motion activation option does not interact with the speed information transmitted from your odometer and does not cut it, thus even if you do not have GPS signal available (under the bridge, e.t.c) your CIC unit will still be receiving the actual vehicle speed information and will be able to provide you with the correct guidance on the map.

- Provided to you by real North American supplier

- Made in Canada with proud!

For all pricing inquires and for order submitting please contact us only at: info@bmwretrofit.com
Also this item is available at our online store at: www.bmwretrofit.com

Thank you for being our customers !
Stay tuned !
Attached Images

Last edited by bmwretrofit; 03-18-2011 at 08:00 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2011, 07:52 PM   #2
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep

We are pleased to announce PLUG AND PLAY VERSION of the CIC Navigation, Voice system and Video in Motion Activation hardware module!

Exclusively from BMW Retrofit Team - CIC Navigation and Voice activation was never that easy...

Simply Plug and Play ! No single wire to cut, no soldering required!

Ideal for anyone who does not want to mess with the wires, who want simple and straight solution brought to you by BMW Retrofit Team!

Developed and Made in Canada with proud!

For all pricing inquires and for order submitting please contact us only at: info@bmwretrofit.com
Also this item is available at our online store at: www.bmwretrofit.com

Thank you for being our customers !
Stay tuned !
Attached Images

Last edited by bmwretrofit; 03-18-2011 at 08:00 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2011, 08:34 PM   #3
Amlethae
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 335ix M-Sport

Garage List
2011 335xi  [0.00]
Awesome! Definitely interested in the Video-In-Motion option for my 10/2010 built E90!
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2011, 08:52 PM   #4
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amlethae View Post
Awesome! Definitely interested in the Video-In-Motion option for my 10/2010 built E90!
You are more than welcome at our online store: www.bmwretrofit.com
Also please do not hesitate to email us any of your questions: info@bmwretrofit.com

Appreciate 0
      01-20-2011, 09:06 PM   #5
Amlethae
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 335ix M-Sport

Garage List
2011 335xi  [0.00]
I emailed you -- but might as well ask in a public forum:

I don't see the PnP version of Vid-in-Mo module on your site. Any plans to make it? Yes, I'm *that* lazy ;-)
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2011, 09:19 PM   #6
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amlethae View Post
I emailed you -- but might as well ask in a public forum:

I don't see the PnP version of Vid-in-Mo module on your site. Any plans to make it? Yes, I'm *that* lazy ;-)

Sure, it should be available before the end of this month.
Thank you for asking !
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2011, 08:32 PM   #7
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep

Our CIC Navigation, Voice system and Video in Motion Activation hardware module allows you to have Internet while in motion too

Attached Images

Last edited by bmwretrofit; 01-27-2011 at 08:39 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2011, 10:21 PM   #8
pits200
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 335i X-Drive Black Sapphire

What does all this do, i have an 09 e90xi with navi?

Thanks, and I love technology so feel free to try to sell me.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2011, 06:11 PM   #9
ibd12nv
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Rep
Drives: 335I, E46 M3, X5M

Garage List
2007 E90 335i  [10.00]
nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      02-06-2011, 11:19 AM   #10
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep

Our engineers just finished some nice redesign for the Plug and Play Navigation, Voice and Video in Motion Module.

Also we do have now Video in Motion only modules available
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 08:01 PM   #11
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep

We are pleased to announce !

Exclusively from BMW Retrofit Team - F-Series CIC Navigation and Voice Activation Hardware Solution is comming soon ...
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2011, 07:32 PM   #12
gerritg
Enthusiast
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW X6 3.5 Diesel

Greetings,
How much will the FSC Crack cost me for navigation and FSC?

I am reayll feed up by BMW to pay only for navigation FSC and voice FSC each €349

I would be very happy to buy one adapter from you.

Best regards,
GG

SOLD 2012>>>BMW 335i Prior Design*AP Racing suspension*K-Sport brake system 8-piston*Individual paint Lambo Balloon white*Alcantara Roof Liner*CIC Retrofittment*M3 Seats paladium silver*M6 Rims 20inch 245.3535-R275.35*BMW Performance Exhaust* LUX V3.AE
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2011, 06:36 PM   #13
flowmaster
Rep
Drives: e60

the adapter works fine for me and took 2 days only for delivery from canada to germany.

439 canadian dollar plus 37 for shipping is the price at bimmerretrofit.com

500 $US

compared to the prices this polish guy wants for the voice and navi activation including the codes I think the adapter is the best option. you can even make a map update. I red somewhere at ********* how to read the neccessary vin it out of the cic...

Crazy people who pay these mafia prices!
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2011, 06:55 PM   #14
flowmaster
Rep

... not to forget that you can make re-wirings on this adapter, eg. to make TV-function work propperly . so you need not to re-wire on your existing car harness...
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 05:00 AM   #15
gerritg
Enthusiast
Germany
Rep

wow that sounds good. Yeah the polish mafia.. You won't believe how much I got mine CIC complete unit incl screen, cable and controller!! Its unbelievable!

Regarding the readout of the Vin I definetly need to hire a coder..

So as understood correctly you just need to plug the CIC into your car plug the cable and no need to programm the CIC unit? WOW!

SOLD 2012>>>BMW 335i Prior Design*AP Racing suspension*K-Sport brake system 8-piston*Individual paint Lambo Balloon white*Alcantara Roof Liner*CIC Retrofittment*M3 Seats paladium silver*M6 Rims 20inch 245.3535-R275.35*BMW Performance Exhaust* LUX V3.AE
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2011, 10:20 AM   #16
flowmaster
Rep

No need for programming. I suppose the cic is coded to your car. You can read out the vin from cic by yourself.

There is a how to at ********* dot com.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2011, 06:23 PM   #17
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowmaster View Post
I suppose the cic is coded to your car.
This is absolutelly correct. CIC must be properly coded for the target vehicle. Then our activation module will be able to do its job properly.

Appreciate 0
      04-23-2011, 12:27 PM   #18
christexaport
Private
Rep
Drives: Soon to be E90. Adidas atm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwretrofit View Post
This is absolutelly correct. CIC must be properly coded for the target vehicle. Then our activation module will be able to do its job properly.

I have already sourced a CIC, display, and controller. What must I do to get it working on my vehicle? I know I need display cable, the plastic trim, and a new console trim for the iDrive controller. What else will I need?

I want plug and play installation, the USB/Aux connections in the console, and video in motion. Can you PM me a price for these parts, new or used, along with what I'll need to do to get my CIC working? From your quote, it sounds like I'll need to get some code from my CIC BEFORE I buy your module. Is this correct? I guess I don't fully understand how this all works yet, because I thought your module was to eliminate having to get any codes for the target vehicle.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2011, 12:40 PM   #19
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by christexaport View Post
From your quote, it sounds like I'll need to get some code from my CIC BEFORE I buy your module. Is this correct? I guess I don't fully understand how this all works yet, because I thought your module was to eliminate having to get any codes for the target vehicle.
In order to get proper understanding of the required steps please email us at: info@bimmerretrofit.com and we will be more than happy to explain you all steps in details as well as provide you with the pricing information.

You do not need to get any codes if CIC kit pruchased from us. In case if CIC kit purhcased from 3rd party sellers you may require to have some codes - it depend what and where you purhcase.

Appreciate 0
      04-23-2011, 02:52 PM   #20
christexaport
Private
Rep
Drives: Soon to be E90. Adidas atm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwretrofit View Post
In order to get proper understanding of the required steps please email us at: info@bimmerretrofit.com and we will be more than happy to explain you all steps in details as well as provide you with the pricing information.

You do not need to get any codes if CIC kit pruchased from us. In case if CIC kit purhcased from 3rd party sellers you may require to have some codes - it depend what and where you purhcase.

email sent, along with a copy of this post as a reminder, just in case.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 02:48 PM   #21
gerritg
Enthusiast
Germany
Rep

I am just wondering who else has ordered the plug and play device from bimmerretrofit. I mean the product is great and everything sounds great...but I can't find anywhere any customer feedback.. Can you give me a discount please :-) I would be happy to do some mouth to mouth referral on the next bmw meeting in Munich..

Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 03:11 PM   #22
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerritg View Post
I am just wondering who else has ordered the plug and play device from bimmerretrofit. I mean the product is great and everything sounds great...but I can't find anywhere any customer feedback.. Can you give me a discount please :-) I would be happy to do some mouth to mouth referral on the next bmw meeting in Munich..
Discount is always good.
Please email us at: info@bimmerretrofit.com for any questions related to the product you are interested in. We may try to see what is possible to offer you in terms of discount depends on the quantity ordered.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread