E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > What Radio Do I Have!

07-31-2008, 02:01 PM   #1
White Lightnin
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i cv

What Radio Do I Have!

Just bought an 07 335i convertible that was delivered new to the original owner in May of 07. I have been reading some of the posts describing EQ settings on the Logic 7 system but my radio seems to be somewhat different. It has no "surround mode" that I can find and there appears to be no way to turn "logic 7" off as some of you describe. Only choices that it has for possible surround is "music" or "theatre". The original window sticker lists the radio as "Premium Sound System W/DSB" at n/c, but on the standard features it is listed as "AM/FM stereo cd/mp3 player with logic 7 audio system". Another difference is that my eq settings start at 80 rather than 100 as most of you describe. There is no I drive on this car. Is this a logic 7 or has the radio been changed since this car was manufactured.
Appreciate 0