E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > 335 xi sedan 2009 fully loaded

04-15-2012, 02:13 PM   #1
Benny boy
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Loooook

I have for sale a 2009 335 black on black sedan fully loaded with paddle shifters . The car has 48000 miles and is in immaculate condition.

My dad is general service manager @ Bloomfield BMW . Since my car is close to warranty expiration either in a year or a couple thousand miles he hooked me up and I have all service records to prove it . And the reason he did is because everything that gets performed in service comes with an additional one year extended warranty !

He just replaced for me both xenon headlamps and the swivel model and daytime runnin corona lamps - as well as the fog lights and all the lighting casings for the car so they look brand new and bright . The back lights and the casing. Brand new front and rear brakes an rotors showing that they will last an additional 30000 miles ! Just recharged my air conditioner with 1.6 pounds of freeon . Switch the coils so they wouldn't need to be replace later on from wear and tear . The front lower arms and springs for no reason ! Just has a complete BMW oil change and new filter . The list just goes on but these were only performed because it extends the warranty by a year . I know for a fact that cpo cars do not get the same service and love from BMW because BMW manufacturer doesn't want to cover all these parts . To cpo the car it cost 2 grand

I'm sellin my car for 26500 which is auction price that BMW would pay for the car or trade it in for that value but the fact it doesn't need any more service for a while and comes with an additional 2 brand new run flat tires is a deal ! If you were to buy this at BMW the car would start at 34 grand
U can do the math ur self and see that puttin 28 into my car would make it cpo and have an immaculate car with clean car fax and everything brand new

I even have the BMW sound system , navigation and heated steeering wheel , blue tooth iPod integration and free one year service of Sirius satellite
Vin : wbapl33519a404153

Ps : how do you add pictures ??
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2012, 04:00 PM   #2
bs123
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
2008 335 xi  [0.00]
so you posted all of that to ask how to put pictures? need to use an image uploaded then copy the url or link to the page
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2012, 07:45 PM   #3
Benny boy
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335xi

No I'm trying to sell my car or an opened to trading for an x5 . I also wanted to figure out how to post pictures through my iphone
Appreciate 0