E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: '08 335xi 6-MT Coupe, 95K Miles, Tasteful Mods/Unique Beauty!

07-10-2013, 11:37 AM   #1
TwnTrboCAT1212
The Moose Whisperer
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 GIAC S1 335xi 6-MT

Thumbs up FS: '08 335xi 6-MT Coupe, 95K Miles, Tasteful Mods/Unique Beauty!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Looking to sell my 2008 E92 335XI 6 SPD Manual:
-Priced to Sell Fast!
-94,950 Miles
*Latest Pics can be seen under my profile photo album (found by clicking on my avatar picture to the left)*

-No NAV. but otherwise Loaded (Logic 7 Surround sound, Cold Weather PKG, Sport PKG, Premium PKG, Back-up sensors, etc.)
-Alpine White Exterior on Saddle Brown with dark wood /cherry trim) Interior
-Clean Title in hand / Always adult driven
-One owner (bought new in Oct. '08 with 230 miles on the clock)
-Clean Carfax / Beautiful condition inside and out (regularly detailed)
-$6K+ in Tasteful performance and head-turning cosmetic mods. (GIAC Stage 1 flashtune, Vishnu DCI, Turner Catback exhaust, staggered 19 inch Black Breyton Race wheel/tire setup (fresh Hankook rubber), various CF cosmetic goodies, LUX V3 Halo Upgrade, etc.)
-Fresh spark plugs every 30K miles / Oil changes every 7K miles
-New rear brakes (less than 5K miles)
-New Turbos!, Water Pump, Thermostat, Transfer Case and HPFP (all replaced recently by BMW under specific Extended part warranty or because of premature failure, so all vital parts are now fresh and up to date)
-Mostly highway miles
-Only reason for sale of this beautiful car is to fulfill my wants of just having a different car like I decide to every few years or so.

** In all honesty, the ONLY issue the Car has is that currently there's a Slight, intermittant engine Hiccup that happens Sometimes under load in gears 4-6 when accelerating hard at higher/highway speeds, leading me to believe that it could be an Ignition Coil issue (either in need of a swap with another one or just replacement). The car has New OEM spark plugs and it's nothing serious because no fault codes have been thrown, the dash is FREE of warning lights and the car drives perfectly normal when casually cruising around. Otherwise, the car still pulls Strong and smooth through every gear off the line when making use of the added 65+ HP from GIAC's very reliable tune **

Contact me here for further info. if interested or shoot me a text/call at 978-621-2739.

Thanks,

~Chris~

Last edited by TwnTrboCAT1212; 08-12-2013 at 01:45 PM.. Reason: Added details + Picture Info.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2013, 01:48 PM   #2
TwnTrboCAT1212
The Moose Whisperer
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 GIAC S1 335xi 6-MT

Appreciate 0