E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > urgent help with bmw service

Closed Thread

10-21-2011, 08:41 AM   #23
creepy coupe
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW M340I G20

Garage List
2015 BMW 435d  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diseasel View Post
i changed usernames to start over .
Why did you have to do that then?
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 08:48 AM   #24
creepy coupe
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW 435d  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
because certain people on here can be complete and utter dicks.

Then no matter what you say or have an opinion on just gets rubbished regardless of experience.

once that happens its pointless posting.

Kind of like whats been happening since certain losers on here told others who i was.
Or it could be you just post utter rubbish?
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 08:54 AM   #25
Kerr
Brigadier General
Scotland
Rep
Drives: BMW M235I

Quote:
because certain people on here can be complete and utter dicks.

Then no matter what you say or have an opinion on just gets rubbished regardless of experience.

once that happens its pointless posting.

Kind of like whats been happening since certain losers on here told others who i was.
People never went out of their way to find you. You jumped out.

Do you not notice that nobody here really seems to have much issues with anyone, however there is an entire queue that have issues with you?

Quite a few occasions you've been asked to draw your neck in by various people and you have changed your user name to start fresh, however you keep coming back with the same attitude

The worrying part you still think you are right, you are hard done to and it's everyone else who is dicks and in the wrong.

I wish you could read and see it from this side if the screen
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 09:12 AM   #26
creepy coupe
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW 435d  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
So why would other members dig around to see if you had already been under another user name? I'll tell you why, because the tone in your posts is so glaring.

In fact you’re guilty of the very thing you accuse other of. If someone disagrees with you or questions you, you don’t like it. And you don’t appear to be able to have decision with reverting to obscenities. Like “Arseholes, utter dicks, ginger prick” Then go on about not doing it the cowardly way.

If it’s so bad on here, why are you still around?
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 09:14 AM   #27
kaishang
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 330d

Quote:
Also Kerr you didnt have an issue with me until someone posted who i was.
I haven't been keeping up. What was your old username?
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 09:36 AM   #28
jonl1983
Lieutenant
Wales
Rep
Drives: F12 640d M Sport

christ this has gone a bit off topic
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 09:49 AM   #29
AlanYoro35i
Senior Troll
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Coming soon-718 Cayman S

like my mommy said lets calm down and take a step back everyone!! then happy ending!!

Now: 718 Cayman GTS / F83 M4
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 09:57 AM   #30
AlanYoro35i
Senior Troll
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Coming soon-718 Cayman S

Quote:
Rubbish to who?

As i said, one persons opinion may differ from another and that should be respected.

I have heard many different people say different things.

but one thing you arseholes share is that you often share the same opinion and if anyone dares disagree you descend like a pack of wolves.

Its pathetic really.

bit like how there are so many Falken tyre owners on here. Many of you put shit tyres on your car and all think they are great. Contrary to most peoples experiences and the constant negative remarks around the product.

I mean who puts £90 tyres on a £40,000 car - But many of your group have managed it.... Why?

Because you buy into each others bull shit.

then rubbish anyone who disagrees.

Same for many topics. If you dont agree with the majority then you are talking rubbish.
I understand your point but some people may not need to push there cars to extreme, falkens are low price but it is above the quality of nankang and firestone crap..this is what they mean mostly and then the wording of how you disagree is very important..instead of saying shit /budget tires you could just write medium end tires...that way you wont piss of many other people who has them.

i personally had falken on my benz and i cannot rmb what model but i don't like them..that is all. I wont criticize others for buying them, like some members who bought them because they believe others reccommendation but in the end it wasn't the performace they expected..they will have to folk out more , as i believe many here thinks falkens performace are worth the buck then its all good. you cant expect 500 quid tires to perform the same as 1000 pounds one's.

if you offer advice and been criticise then just say '' well thats my experiance and opinion, don't say i i didn't warn you about the other factors that other didn't mention''

So WORDING is very important!
ASK and Talk nicely and apologise when you get something wrong and criticise nicely.

that is what i do.

just my 2 cent

Now: 718 Cayman GTS / F83 M4
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 10:03 AM   #31
Kerr
Brigadier General
Scotland
Rep

Quote:
Wondered how long till you joined the discussion.

Its not everyone its just a select number on here who have issue with what i post. Funny its the same people every time.

Also Kerr you didnt have an issue with me until someone posted who i was. I noticed the distinct change in behaviour towards me when you did.

Anyone who doesnt share the collective opinion is trolling or causing trouble or talking rubbish
I had already guessed it was you before someone else posted their opinion. From memory I posted that I had already noticed you respondin to the same topics with the same manner.

We go over the same arguments every week on this site. Runflats or not, SE or M Sport, insurance for this and that, white or blank, what wheels, idrive or no idrive, heated seats, xenons etc etc. What I see is people have completely different opinions on all of the above. It gets a little heated at times but mostly it's all good fun and forgotten about until the topic comes back again.

What grates me with you is you spend far too much time putting other people and their decisions or choices down. Quite often you contradict yourself to make an arguement.

Go back and read some of the things said.

You might also notice for all I and others get angry with some or your posts if you make a fair post people still respond in fair manner.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 10:14 AM   #32
creepy coupe
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW 435d  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Actua

Best part is like the Falken thread when i didnt even say anything about Falken people still were going on about how i rubbished them.. when in fact i NEVER did. I never said anything negative about them but i was treated like i had.
Really, that's not how it comes across.

"Many of you put shit tyres on your car and all think they are great. Contrary to most peoples experiences and the constant negative remarks around the product.

I mean who puts £90 tyres on a £40,000 car - But many of your group have managed it.... Why?

Because you buy into each others bull shit
."
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 10:24 AM   #33
briers
Ben
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Tesla p85d

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepy coupe View Post
Really, that's not how it comes across.

"Many of you put shit tyres on your car and all think they are great. Contrary to most peoples experiences and the constant negative remarks around the product.

Because you buy into each others bull shit
."
Thanks, i'm temporarily blind
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 10:27 AM   #34
creepy coupe
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW 435d  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by briers View Post
Thanks, i'm temporarily blind
I rather like it
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 10:28 AM   #35
creepy coupe
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW 435d  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
i Sick of the snide remarks and comments from people like Mega and others. Just like the one he posted in this topic. i never said anything about him or his views.

I tried to be civil... not any more.
I'll ask you again, so why are you still on here?
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 10:40 AM   #36
creepy coupe
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW 435d  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
To be an ass.
I rest my case.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 10:45 AM   #37
Kerr
Brigadier General
Scotland
Rep

Quote:
To be an ass.
Diseasel I think you have to understand that people take great pride in their cars as this is a car owner enthusiast site.

Guys work hard to pay a lot of money for their cars and I don't think you understand how rude and condescending your attitude can be.

For all you accuse people of bullying you, I don't think you quite see how you bully your opinion across by firstly knocking everyone else then building yourself up.

This is no good for anyone. Sticking around just to be a smartarse is not good either.

For the benefit of everyone, could you either show consideration whilst using the site or leave if you don't want to be part of the site?
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 11:25 AM   #38
CarAbuser
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Z4 35i DCT / E92 335i DCT

Same story as hotcoupe on the wheels, they agreed to cover the cost after a test.

It sounds to me as if your dealer is just trying it on, maybe try another!
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 11:32 AM   #39
Hotcoupe
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Don't know yet!

Garage List
Quote:
Rubbish to who?

As i said, one persons opinion may differ from another and that should be respected.

I have heard many different people say different things.

but one thing you arseholes share is that you often share the same opinion and if anyone dares disagree you descend like a pack of wolves.

Its pathetic really.

bit like how there are so many Falken tyre owners on here. Many of you put shit tyres on your car and all think they are great. Contrary to most peoples experiences and the constant negative remarks around the product.

then rubbish anyone who disagrees.

Same for many topics. If you dont agree with the majority then you are talking rubbish.
I think you need to go back and reread the thread about Falken tyres,it clearly rankles you and you feel bullied.

No you didn't say there was anything wrong with the tyres as such, but based your opinion of the tyre on a review site, whereas most people who commented on Falken tyres have had real life experience of the tyre as they were fitted to the wheels of the car they had driven or continue to drive.

You may find your opinions more respected if you commented on things you have actually experienced as a BMW owner, rather than read on the web.

A classic case of this is, and I quote you:

You have no experience of Falken tyres, something you have previously admitted to, and based on the some thread (Falken tyres) there were far more positive comments from drivers who have driven cars with the tyres fitted, than negative ones.

You stated in the same thread you like to take a balanced view, you clearly don't if the general consensus is not to your liking.

If you don't like others opinions you have a choice, either leave, or show a bit more maturity than you are currently displaying.

People appreciate real world experience that members can share, whether it be tyres,remaps or any number of topics, even tyres designed to be used in the winter mths can rock peoples boat!

If you continue down the path you're currently pursuing, you'll likely get a ban, which based on your previous comments would be welcomed.

Never argue with an idiot on the internet. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 12:14 PM   #40
zltm089
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 12:31 PM   #41
Hotcoupe
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Don't know yet!

Garage List
Quote:
You really need to find better examples if you want to convince anyone.
I don't think I need to find any better examples in fairness, you have made an example of yourself.

Never argue with an idiot on the internet. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 12:32 PM   #42
scooba0010
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F32 430D-MOTORSPORT

oh dear !

lets play nicely guys .

Get things in perspective , I just got told a mate who is the nicest guy you could wish to meet and just became a Grandfather for the first time wasnt/hasnt been feeling very well and trust me he is never ill . Diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and could have 4 weeks , fucking devestated life is cruel and seams pointless.

so come on guys .
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 02:50 PM   #43
E92Fan
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

This thread is done.

The bottom line of a any conflict is that there is always a root cause and a resulting effect.

To Diseasel - Some more seasoned members, and some newer members, have had an issue with the way your posts come across as opposed to the actual content of your posts. The Internet is extremely unforgiving in its perception of content and inflection of writing and in an Internet community that is as strong and tight-knit as this one on E90post, it is even more important to consider the tone and inevitable perception of anything that is posted. It is very different as you can appreciate to a face-to-face conversation. When you first registered under your original pseudonym your posts managed to get people's backs up very quickly as many of your posts were bluntly dismissive of other member's views and opinions. Whether your posts were intended to be inflammatory or not, that was the net result.

Changing your username to your current one and in essence trying to protect your identity only adds to the apparent sense of mistrust as it comes across as someone deliberately trolling to cause negative reactions. You are right in that there are one or two members on here who most recently have deliberately been inciting a reaction from you and they will be dealt with. However that does not mean I tolerate the abuse you have given out and the attitude you have publicly displayed.

I hope all members can move past this now as we have with other people on the forum in the past. It is beyond boring now.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread