E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > CIC Activation Gone Wrong - Local Help in Cincinnati/Dayton?

01-20-2014, 02:42 PM   #1
talanga
Registered
Rep
Drives: e60

CIC Activation Gone Wrong - Local Help in Cincinnati/Dayton?

Hi

Newbie and already messed up my 2010. I recently bought it and it had navigation "disabled" I was told I have to get either fsc codes or workaround. I looked up and found that emulators can be used. So I ordered and got one (that require soldering/cutting wires). But trying to get the ping 15 out of the quad-lock connector, I have messed it up - I do need new quad-lock connector but I am not sure if it is the only thing I would need. Now there is no power in CIC and I am simply looking for someone locally who can do it for me - in Cincinnati or will drive within reasonable distance. Please help local fellas if anyone around - willing to pay for time....
Appreciate 0