E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > Ordered a C63

06-22-2008, 10:32 PM   #45
Pimp Star
Captain
Rep
Drives: E39 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3985 View Post
Congrats on the new car, enjoy it responsibly. /End thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Babs View Post
O M G I H A T E Y O U...... congrats btw LoL..... Should be pwnag3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90fanatic View Post
taking DSC off is nothing. driving it on a track is the real challenge. most on this forum will either not push it hard enough or crash. As for the magazine ratings, I don't trust any of them. You cannot observe their testing methods and you are just accepting what they present to you. You did not see what condition they are testing it with, track, drivers...then again, you might be able to hit an apple on the apex corner at max speed.

whatever...this is way off the topic. if you have enough money, buy whatever you like. I really dont give a crap since I don't regularly push my cars and only drive hard in performance schools.

btw, hope you had enough money to buy the AMG PP. Without it, it's completely useless. But of course you'd know that...
In the beginning I said "all important options". The AMG Performance Package is the MOST important option. Yes. I got it, but the American one is not as good as the European PP (we don't get the bigger rims or the bigger brakes).

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvwirelessguy View Post
Saw a C63 for the first time today. Was very put off by all the chrome MB puts on it

Ill keep my M3
I saw a Dark Grey C63 in the streets and the first thing that struck me was the width of the front, and the presence the car has. I like the chrome, but don't like the extra "6.3 AMG" badging... Since it has a 6.2-liter V8, and I am not a fan of those wing mirrors. They are HUGE, and have their up's and down's. Lots of visibility, lots of wind noise.
Appreciate 0