E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > why do benz owners hate us?

10-10-2007, 04:17 PM   #23
Revlis
Now With 33% MORE Sarcasm Free!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 i3 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperM3 View Post
Because we hate ourselves too(or what some posters make it seem).
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
very sad but true I get dirty looks from bmw owners as well.
Yup, Bunch of Assholes out there, inside and outside of nice vehicles.

The Joe average American slob is pretty certain that anyone driving a nice car is looking down their nose at em' or are somehow undeserving of the nice things. It's comedic and sad but the have NOTs, HATE and resent the "haves" for the most part. What's worse, is that most of the "Haves" sit around and hate on each other out of fear of NOT having as much as the next jerk-off... We're screwed as a race...

Had a dipshit last night in a Dodge Durango for instance, Go out of his way to get in front of me in the inside lane. 2 lanes west bound, nobody, NOBODY behind us for a few blocks, no turns for a few miles, but by god he was determined that he was going to be in front, sped up got in front of me in the rain, and then just puttered along. I went ahead and passed him and the little knot of traffic we had been following.

At the next red light this Gem of a person is sitting there in his Durango giving me the stink eye... Some Scraggly haired looser in his 50s i'd guess. Pissed off at his shitty life, and it's all my fault.

So I gave him a wave and smile...

His face was crimson... Makes no sense.
      10-10-2007, 04:47 PM   #24
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235I

Quote:
Originally Posted by txusa03 View Post
If that is your definition of next to, I based on your smileys, he is not next to you but behind you.
oh whatever lol the smile has to be facing the other way to make some sort of sense then.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 04:51 PM   #25
wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

I got a thumbs up from a guy in a CLK500 a week or so ago. I didn't really notice anymore hate than the old car, an Evo.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 06:17 PM   #26
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Because we usually win the comparos.
Appreciate 0