E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N57 / M57 Turbo Diesel Discussions - 335d > Help! Meth w/DPF removal

07-07-2014, 10:09 AM   #23
What_A_D
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxgod
Quote:
Originally Posted by What_A_D View Post
I also meant to say that according to the parts list for the TDI kit and the kit snow makes for diesel trucks they both use the same "Ultra High Output pump". And the kit for the larger diesels is meant to accommodate up to 1L/min of output so I would think the pump should also be sufficient.

Also, what is a "CM10"?
The CM10 is a Cooling Mist nozzle. It delivers 800mL.

My pump is bad and I can't find it on their site. Guess I'll have to start shopping for that too.
I'm sure that if you call up snow they could send you just the pump. If not hopefully somebody on here can look at their pump and find the original manufacturer and part number.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2014, 10:48 AM   #24
Hoooper
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335D

Quote:
I also meant to say that according to the parts list for the TDI kit and the kit snow makes for diesel trucks they both use the same "Ultra High Output pump".
Im pretty sure that every meth kit out there uses the same pump with a different label. If you check around all of the brands sites the pumps all look identical, and this follows with what I have read about the manufacturer's choice of pumps. Really high capacity kits may use bigger pumps but I bet they all still come from the same place
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2014, 11:22 AM   #25
What_A_D
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoooper
Quote:
I also meant to say that according to the parts list for the TDI kit and the kit snow makes for diesel trucks they both use the same "Ultra High Output pump".
Im pretty sure that every meth kit out there uses the same pump with a different label. If you check around all of the brands sites the pumps all look identical, and this follows with what I have read about the manufacturer's choice of pumps. Really high capacity kits may use bigger pumps but I bet they all still come from the same place
Yeah you're prolly right. I won't be surprised if my pump says Bosch on it lol
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2014, 11:28 AM   #26
xboxgod
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoooper View Post
I have the pump info, I'm just pissed I spent $400 on a kit and nothing works. He credited me back $60 for the solenoid that wasn't included, but now I need a pump too. And all this from a member on this board. Just sucks.
Appreciate 0