E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS - 2008 328i Sedan (e90)

09-09-2010, 08:55 AM   #1
jayhudson
Ex-CCA racer
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 328i

FS - 2008 328i Sedan (e90)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
This is a 4-door sedan, unique Platinum Bronze exterior with beige leather interior. It just turned over 18,000 miles. It has Cold Weather, Premium and Sport packages, Steptronic transmission with paddle shifter steering wheel, Xenons, iPod/USB adapters, bluetooth wireless and BMW Assist. In addition, it has a new set of BMW floor mats plus original equipment mats, a factory alarm has been dealer installed and the windows are tinted (legal, not dark). Also, recently installed Akebono Euro ceramic brake pads front and rear. The factory warranty is valid thru 50,000 miles or 8/12. The BMW Assist and free maintenance are good thru 8/12. All warranties and BMW Assist are transferrable. All service work is up to date. Title is clear and in hand.

The car can be purchased in either of 2 configurations:

At $27,000 it comes with near new (less than 2000 miles) 18" BBS CH wheels with Bridgestone RE760 Sport non-RFT tires, wheel locks with extra key and a compact spare tire kit. Original equipment 17" Sport wheels and RFT tires are included. No curb rash or issues with any of the wheels. All 8 wheels have BMW TPMS valve stems installed.

At $25000 the car would not include the new BBS wheels/tires, wheel locks or compact spare kit. So, original equipment 17" sport wheels with RFT tires only.

One picture shows OE wheels and before windows were tinted. Others show new BBS wheels and tinted windows. It's a beautiful car and is in excellent condition. No abuse and all manuals are included.

Car is located in Grants Pass, OR.

Thanks - Jay

Attached Images

Last edited by jayhudson; 10-17-2010 at 09:33 AM.. Reason: new price
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2010, 09:34 AM   #2
jayhudson
Ex-CCA racer
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 328i

bump for new price