E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Installer needed for DP and O2 Sim

10-15-2009, 08:22 PM   #23
JaysBlueE92
Mr. Monaco
United_States
Rep
Drives: Slow..

Garage List
2007 E92  [5.00]
IB4TL!! NJ VS LI DP INSTALL DIY FTW!!
      10-16-2009, 01:04 AM   #24
Alex@AKMotorwerk
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer335i07 View Post
Alex, don't put words in my mouth. I never said Kev was a fake mechanic. If you're assuming that yourself, that's on you.
This doesn't even make any sense Scott... in ur posts in this thread you said you were "letting everyone know that Matt was a real mechanic and does this for a living", insinuating that the only other people mentioned in this thread (me and Kevin) weren't real mechanics and don't do this for a living... So I ask you again, since u seem to know, what has Kevin done for a living for the last 12+ years? I still haven't gotten an answer from you.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2009, 06:12 AM   #25
Kevin@AKMotorwerk
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: THE GUY YOU LOVE TO HATE

scott if you got something to say about me, i would really like to hear is, just like everyone else on here. i barely know you, barely want to, i really didnt see the point in your post other then to start some drama and put your useless 2 cents in.

so hey bro you started to speak your mind hinting that im not a real mechanic, and everyone including you and i can read between the lines, so please let me know how you came to this conclusion. i remember you calling craig when we had the shop asking how to disconnect your battery or something so obviously you know a real mechanic when you see one right
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2009, 08:26 AM   #26
fizzle
is it the 5oclock free crack giveaway?
United_States
Rep
Drives: a motorized vee-hickle

ill have some popcorn too...

nom nom nom
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2009, 08:27 AM   #27
fizzle
is it the 5oclock free crack giveaway?
United_States
Rep
Drives: a motorized vee-hickle

this thread is.......RACIST!

Appreciate 0
      10-16-2009, 08:32 AM   #28
ultimateendz
Vengeance is mine, I shall repay
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3, CTS-V coupe

lets keep the peace people....going to pop another bag o corn....
      10-16-2009, 09:19 AM   #29
Bimmer335i07
BK Employee of the month! / Moderator
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Sedan

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj323ci View Post
This doesn't even make any sense Scott... in ur posts in this thread you said you were "letting everyone know that Matt was a real mechanic and does this for a living", insinuating that the only other people mentioned in this thread (me and Kevin) weren't real mechanics and don't do this for a living... So I ask you again, since u seem to know, what has Kevin done for a living for the last 12+ years? I still haven't gotten an answer from you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexye92 View Post
scott if you got something to say about me, i would really like to hear is, just like everyone else on here. i barely know you, barely want to, i really didnt see the point in your post other then to start some drama and put your useless 2 cents in.

so hey bro you started to speak your mind hinting that im not a real mechanic, and everyone including you and i can read between the lines, so please let me know how you came to this conclusion. i remember you calling craig when we had the shop asking how to disconnect your battery or something so obviously you know a real mechanic when you see one right
Hey I'm not insinuating anything, if you guys want to take it that way, then that's your opinion. You can always post up that Kev has been a REAL mechanic for 12+ years also. I don't think anybody would argue with you.

I wasn't going to say anything. But since you guys asked, then how come Dan's (ultimateendz) car is all messed up? A lot of things were installed incorrectly and now he has to take his car to Matt to have them corrected.

Umm... I called Craig cause he is also one of my friends and I couldn't get a hold of Matt that day. I even called Sal (AutoCouture), too and he's not a mechanic. What are you trying to say? I never said that I was a mechanic. So, I don't know where that is coming from.

To be honest, I don't even know why you guys are so pissed? I NEVER EVER said anything bad about you guys, before. Never even posted anything bad about you guys, but I guess you guys have guilty consciences? That's why you're trying to bash on me? Look back and read through all my replies/post. Never once, was there anything negative posted about you guys. I never even mentioned your names.

Regardless, the members on e90post know what I'm about and know what kind of person I am.

BK out!

Sponsored by: Pics of the ---> Barbera Beast <---
Martino Auto Concepts (Like them on Facebook MAC) Factory Trained & Authorized by BMW of North America

Matt@Camber-Toe (Like them on Facebook Camber-Toe)
LuxAngelEyes (Like them on Facebook LuxAngelEyes)
LTBMW (Like them on Facebook LTBMW)
OEMconcepts (Like them on Facebook OEMconcepts)
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2009, 09:27 AM   #30
Kevin@AKMotorwerk
General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Hey I'm not insinuating anything, if you guys want to take it that way, then that's your opinion. You can always post up that Kev has been a REAL mechanic for 12+ years also. I don't think anybody would argue with you.

I wasn't going to say anything. But since you guys asked, then how come Dan's (ultimateendz) car is all messed up? A lot of things were installed incorrectly and now he has to take his car to Matt to have them corrected.

Umm... I called Craig cause he is also one of my friends and I couldn't get a hold of Matt that day. I even called Sal (AutoCouture), too and he's not a mechanic. What are you trying to say? I never said that I was a mechanic. So, I don't know where that is coming from.

To be honest, I don't even know why you guys are so pissed? I NEVER EVER said anything bad about you guys, before. Never even posted anything bad about you guys, but I guess you guys have guilty consciences? That's why you're trying to bash on me? Look back and read through all my replies/post. Never once, was there anything negative posted about you guys. I never even mentioned your names.

Regardless, the members on e90post know what I'm about and know what kind of person I am.

BK out!

what was installed incorrectly on dans car? what cuz the alignment is off? it was aligned perfectly after the install, and now its messed up, so if something was installed incorrectly, how was the initial alignment set up correctly?

and he is having matt install a lsd, no one is even saying its going to go in properly, i know how to install differentals, its not made right, i had harold from hp on the phone for days trying to figure it out, with no answer from him, sure i could have forced it in and it would have chewed up his pinion gear ( prob dont know what that is anyway) but either way harold came out a week later saying there is 2 different sizes all a sudden, and we would have to grind his diff housing to make it fit, does that sound right to you? and he wouldnt tell us where to grind. im not taking that responsibility on me for ruining an expensive housing cuz harold decided a week after the diff was put back to together that he always had to grind the housing.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2009, 09:31 AM   #31
Kevin@AKMotorwerk
General
United_States
Rep

funny how probably the nicest car on this site (craigs) i did everything on, including the same suspension as dans, and he has zero issues, its not my responibility if someone like say jerry comes for a suspension install, and jumps his car and bends something. i have had no problems with my installs other then the quality of the product, fact is most of the parts sold are made like shit.

ask dan who took care of him when vince at vk shipped him wrong parts for his oil cooler and i made them at my job, on my own time, and at no cost to him to get the job done.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2009, 09:42 AM   #32
danniexi
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 F97 X3M Comp LCI

Garage List
BMW MY06 E46 325XI - GONE
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2009, 09:43 AM   #33
Kevin@AKMotorwerk
General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldasicex5 View Post
dont bring me into this lol
just a reference bro, to prove a point, if i put rims on your car and you hit a curb and break a control arm who's fault is the damage? the installer or the driver
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2009, 09:44 AM   #34
Bimmer335i07
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
what was installed incorrectly on dans car? what cuz the alignment is off? it was aligned perfectly after the install, and now its messed up, so if something was installed incorrectly, how was the initial alignment set up correctly?

and he is having matt install a lsd, no one is even saying its going to go in properly, i know how to install differentals, its not made right, i had harold from hp on the phone for days trying to figure it out, with no answer from him, sure i could have forced it in and it would have chewed up his pinion gear ( prob dont know what that is anyway) but either way harold came out a week later saying there is 2 different sizes all a sudden, and we would have to grind his diff housing to make it fit, does that sound right to you? and he wouldnt tell us where to grind. im not taking that responsibility on me for ruining an expensive housing cuz harold decided a week after the diff was put back to together that he always had to grind the housing.
Quote:
funny how probably the nicest car on this site (craigs) i did everything on, including the same suspension as dans, and he has zero issues, its not my responibility if someone like say jerry comes for a suspension install, and jumps his car and bends something. i have had no problems with my installs other then the quality of the product, fact is most of the parts sold are made like shit.

ask dan who took care of him when vince at vk shipped him wrong parts for his oil cooler and i made them at my job, on my own time, and at no cost to him to get the job done.
Look, I'm not going to get into and argument with you Kev. Like you said, I hardly know you. And again, you guys read too much into my post. I never said anything negative about you guys. Seriously, re-read my post. I know I have. A couple of times, too and nowhere does it say anything bad about you guys. Or in no way does it sound negative at all. Again, if you guys are assuming anything, that's on you guys. From what I read on my post, all I'm talking about is what Matt does for a living. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

And as far as what Dan is taking his car to Matt for, it's definitely not just the lsd, I can assure you that.

Martino Auto Concepts (Like them on Facebook MAC) Factory Trained & Authorized by BMW of North America

Appreciate 0
      10-16-2009, 09:47 AM   #35
Kevin@AKMotorwerk
General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Look, I'm not going to get into and argument with you Kev. Like you said, I hardly know you. And again, you guys read too much into my post. I never said anything negative about you guys. Seriously, re-read my post. I know I have. A couple of times, too and nowhere does it say anything bad about you guys. Or in no way does it sound negative at all. Again, if you guys are assuming anything, that's on you guys. From what I read on my post, all I'm talking about is what Matt does for a living. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

And as far as what Dan is taking his car to Matt for, it's definitely not just the lsd, I can assure you that.
i already know what he is taking it there for, rear cv boots ( i never touched), front sway bar end links (that were warranteed from hotkis), lsd (i refuse to install cuz its not made right and for the safety of dans car). i personally test drove the car with no issues and after the alignment dan was completely happy with it.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2009, 09:58 AM   #36
Craig@SupremePower
G.O.A.T.!
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 GMC Yukon XL

I'm lost as to when this needed to become a big argument that required mud slinging?? Scott as you stated your not a mechanic so dan's issues you heard about second hand from someone are kind of pointless to bring up here and extremely unneccasary. The whole problem here is your REAL mechanic comment which was read a certain way whether that was your intent or not only you know. End of story...
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2009, 10:12 AM   #37
Bimmer335i07
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig@SupremePower View Post
I'm lost as to when this needed to become a big argument that required mud slinging?? Scott as you stated your not a mechanic so dan's issues you heard about second hand from someone are kind of pointless to bring up here and extremely unneccasary. The whole problem here is your REAL mechanic comment which was read a certain way whether that was your intent or not only you know. End of story...
Craig, Kev asked and I answered.

It seems like the only ones that had a problem with my comment are you, Alex and Kev. I wonder why? Again, re-read my post. Please... before you post anything else up. If you read too much into it, then that's you. NOWHERE DID I SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ANYONE. OR THAT ANYONE ELSE WAS NOT A REAL MECHANIC. ALL MY POST HAVE NOT BEEN NEGATIVE.

If you have a problem with me, then you have my #. If not, then end of story. I'm sick of you guys accusing me of shit, when there were no bad intentions in the first place. It's not my fault, you guys read it differently.

Appreciate 0
      10-16-2009, 10:15 AM   #38
ultimateendz
United_States
Rep

ok everyone stop beastin on each other...
      10-16-2009, 10:15 AM   #39
Kevin@AKMotorwerk
General
United_States
Rep

Quote:

It seems like the only ones that had a problem with my comment are you, Alex and Kev. I wonder why? Again, re-read my post. Please... before you post anything else up. If you read too much into it, then that's you. NOWHERE DID I SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ANYONE. OR THAT ANYONE ELSE WAS NOT A REAL MECHANIC. ALL MY POST HAVE NOT BEEN NEGATIVE.

If you have a problem with me, then you have my #. If not, then end of story. I'm sick of you guys accusing me of shit, when there were no bad intentions in the first place. It's not my fault, you guys read it differently.

you know what bro, you are mostly right, you didnt mention my name or anyone elses, but fact is alex already posted up that the guy scheduled an appointment with us, so your input was useless, also saying anyone is a REAL mechanic like you did in caps and all hints at something, so whatever. i aint putting matt down what so ever, he has nothing to do with this, my problem is with your statement the way it was worded, not with matts qualifications or whatever.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2009, 10:16 AM   #40
Kevin@AKMotorwerk
General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimateendz View Post
ok everyone stop beastin on each other...
i just want to know what was installed impoperly on your car. i did blow this up more then needed but i took it and still did as a dig against me from scott, maybe im wrong but thats how i feel.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2009, 10:21 AM   #41
sLik
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 328xi

Quote:

agreed.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2009, 10:23 AM   #42
Bimmer335i07
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
you know what bro, you are mostly right, you didnt mention my name or anyone elses, but fact is alex already posted up that the guy scheduled an appointment with us, so your input was useless, also saying anyone is a REAL mechanic like you did in caps and all hints at something, so whatever. i aint putting matt down what so ever, he has nothing to do with this, my problem is with your statement the way it was worded, not with matts qualifications or whatever.
Have you ever thought that I didn't read the posts before mine and just posted up my $.02? Things that make you go hmmm....???

Appreciate 0
      10-16-2009, 10:24 AM   #43
Kevin@AKMotorwerk
General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Have you ever thought that I didn't read the posts before mine and just posted up my $.02? Things that make you go hmmm....???
yea its possible, still a dick comment to make with the REAL mechanic thing no matter how you wanna dress it up.

by the way how did your dp install go since your advising people where to get dps installed
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2009, 10:25 AM   #44
ultimateendz
United_States
Rep

Quote:
i just want to know what was installed impoperly on your car. i did blow this up more then needed but i took it and still did as a dig against me from scott, maybe im wrong but thats how i feel.
my coilovers were not installed properly according to the dealer. some box is flapping open and close on wide turns and some wires need to be re-situated because they are causing the box to open and close...other than that im taking my m3 parts off cause they are causing me more grief than help and im getting my endlinks and an alignment. also dealer was saying that someone with a saw ripped my boots because they are too fine of a cut on the boots to be ripped like that...they showed me the saw marks...not saying you did it, but you were the last person underneath that part of my car...no sweat tho...i have replacements