E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Slow navigation and forgotten phones

10-28-2011, 04:01 PM   #1
cptcrunch
Captain Crunch
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i

Slow navigation and forgotten phones

I've noticed sometimes that my navigation can take 15 seconds to fully boot and 25 seconds to recognize any voice commands. It'll stay on the "starting navigation" screen for those 15 seconds and then finally show the map. Other times it'll have the 15 second delay but during that time and an additional 10 seconds, I wont be able to use voice commands.

I have around 11gb of music on the hard drive (of the available 12.5gb) so i'm not sure if that has any effect on its speed.

I'm also noticing that it'll randomly forget my bluetooth phone once every few weeks.

Not sure if the two are related.
Appreciate 0