E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Puppy Needs a Home! (South Jersey)

01-17-2014, 09:58 AM   #1
justanotherdude
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 AW 328 [Sold]

Garage List
2010 BMW 328i  [0.00]
Puppy Needs a Home! (South Jersey)

This is Chance, my 7-Month Old Fox Terrier Mix puppy, and he needs a good home! He was born on June 1st, 2013 and is up to date on all his shots. He needs neutered and has an appointment to do so at the end of January, and the Friends of Animals Certificate is in the mail (if adopted before that date, certificate will be free of charge).

So far, he's been good with every dog he's ever come across and loves to play with them, regardless of their size. He's never been around cats or children, so I can't tell you how he'd act with them.

The little dude pisses me off, yes, but I love the little guy to death and I am saddened to let him go. However, I feel like he would be much happier in a place with a yard where he can run around and someone who can be with him much more than I can. I've been made painfully aware that the apartment life is not for him, and with a possible, upcoming deployment, he needs to go to a good home!

He is house-trained, but if the signs are ignored, he has no problem going in front of you. He's mostly broken out of it, but will act out in spite (as he has done to me). Rawhide bones are a must, and don't expect squeaky toys and tennis balls to last long.

He's a jumper, and a nibbler, but knows his limits. He'll sit like there's no tomorrow, but struggles with the command down, although with proper training, I'm sure he'd do well. He's very high energy, loves to play and loves to cuddle! If I had the time and space, this ad wouldn't exist.

I'm not selling him, but I am asking for a small relocation fee (all of his stuff). Pet Rescues have been contacted already.

If you have any questions or are interested in adopting Chance, please PM me!
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2014, 10:54 AM   #2
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
GLWS, just kidding...

If I had a yard I'd take him but unfortunately I live in a condo although am looking to move to something bigger next year.
      01-19-2014, 11:59 PM   #3
justanotherdude
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 AW 328 [Sold]

Garage List
2010 BMW 328i  [0.00]
Chance has found a new home!

The new family meets him on Friday. If they back out, I'll be sure to update the thread.

Thanks for all who were interested and PM'd!
Appreciate 0