E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Advice on Spoiler Purchase?

05-08-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
Maxicono
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i BSM/Coral Red

Garage List
2012 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Talking Advice on Spoiler Purchase?

Hey Guys,

Fairly new here...just got my '07 328i jet black on black interior this past october and, as a 19 year old and as my first car, couldn't be happier with it.

After reading the forum for the past couple of months religiously I didn't want to make an intro until I did some minor alterations to the car to make it look as amazing as everyone elses

I'm located in Staten Island btw so if anyone reading this knows of any local stuff going on hit me up. I swear I'm not a guido.

I just had a quick question regarding an ACS roof spoiler and an OEM trunk spoiler I was looking at. I've already contacted some vendors regarding the two pieces and they have quoted me around $140 and $150 respectively for each.

My question is:

I found these links online, and I know they look sketchy, but the prices for these parts are drastically lower.

I know the site looks like RICER CENTRAL but the price is cheeeeeeeap for the OEM trunk spoiler: http://www.carid.com/product.php?pro...=41442&cpage=1

And for the ACS rear spoiler I've found cheaper prices all over but I'm just not sure whether to bite or not because they all look sketchy.

As a college student this is all very tempting...Could anyone give me advice ASAP as to what to do? Either go through the vendors at a higher price or try and save a few bucks but possibly risk fitment/other troubles...

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2010, 08:47 PM   #2
sirantsE90
Colonel
Rep
Drives: N51 E90

Garage List
2008 328i  [0.00]
if you decide to buy from that car id let me know how fitment is. as for acs roof lip i just bought a used one and saved alot. there are always things for sale in the cosmetic section if your looking for good deals.

btw congrats on the car