E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > JB4 new PNP with USB data cable

01-13-2011, 11:30 PM   #1
Kiefermeister
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i sedan

JB4 new PNP with USB data cable

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi guys,

Bought this last week, and enjoyed it tremendously for 1 week. You can search for reviews of the JB4. Anyway, my car's been having issues and is en route to the dealership for battery and possible HPFP problem.... Anyway, I took off the JB4 in anticipation of my service and not really interested in reinstalling it again. Great for anyone who want the latest and greatest offering by BMS folks. I can ship or meet locally in San Diego area. I paid $479+30 for the data cable shipped. Will offer this for $450 shipped within 48 cont states. Not desperate for cash, so lowballers will be ignored. Paypal or cash accepted if local. Thanks.

SOLD Thanks.

Last edited by Kiefermeister; 01-14-2011 at 06:22 PM..
Appreciate 0