E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > Sport Steering wheel (paddles, buttons and trim)

10-25-2017, 12:55 AM   #1
Vulcan50
Captain
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Sport Steering wheel (paddles, buttons and trim)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
$300 (not showing in the asking price)

I have a sport steering wheel, I believe it is out of an 09 335. I used it as a temporary wheel while mine was sent off. The paddles, trim and buttons are included. The buttons work fine. I believe the paddles needed to be coded, which I didn't do. So I can't confirm 100% they work, however the paddles have continuity when triggered so I'm confident they work.

The leather is a 7+/10, there is some abrasion (shown in pics), and the trim has the rubberized coating has the slightest peel in far lower left corner (also pictured). And a bit of bubble on the far right edge. Finally the left side (when mounted) airbag release hole is a bit torn (pictured), not visible when installed under normal usage.

If the buyer is interested I can switch the push/pull functionality of the one or both paddles. My personal wheel has the left switched so I can pull right for + and pull left for -. Or push opposite (though I don't use that function).

Last edited by Vulcan50; 10-25-2017 at 08:46 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2017, 02:32 AM   #2
Vulcan50
Captain
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Bump for a full setup minus the airbag
Appreciate 0