E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 BMW 328i Convertible + $10k of Options + New Tail Lights + BMW Rims

11-21-2015, 01:32 AM   #1
E93forSale
Registered
Rep
Drives: E93

2007 BMW 328i Convertible + $10k of Options + New Tail Lights + BMW Rims

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 13,495.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Over $10,000 in options! No accidents and runs and drives great!! A truly amazing car for anyone that loves convertibles. This car has never been smoked in! It's in great condition and it comes with more options than I can remember. I upgraded the taillights and rims with newer BMW rims and taillights. Here are just a few of the options with the original prices:

Premium Package - $3250 - Includes universal, remote, programmable garage/gate Opener, auto dimming interior and outside power folding mirrors. 4 way front seat power lumbar, BMW assist, dakota leather.

Sports Package - $1600 - Sports seats with adjustable side bolsters, specially tuned sports suspension, increased speed limiter, high performance runflat tires.

Navigation with iDrive + Voice + Traffic - $2100 - Free Real time traffic, manage climate, entertainment, and communication on screen

Comfort Access $500 - Keep the key in your pocket. You can lock/unlock the doors and trunk and start the car without taking out your key. Even put the top and windows up/down with the key.
Heated Seats - $500
6 Speed Steptronic (Automatic) Transmission - $1275
Satellite Radio - $595
iPod + USB plug in adapter - $400 - Control your iPod with the car!
Metallic Titanium Silver paint - $475
Black Leather Interior - Real Dakota leather, not the fake leather
Aluminum Trim
Bluetooth
Upgraded rims to 2014 328i rims with great runflat tires - $1900
Upgraded to 2012 BMW LCI Tail lights - $650 - These are original BMW tail lights, not ebay chinese knockoffs
Black Grill - $75
20% Tints all around - $200

List of work/service:

8/7/15 - Smog Check
8/6/15 - Replaced all 4 brakes and rotors
1/8/15 - Replaced water pump, thermostat, and upper and lower radiator hoses
12/20/14 Replaced the spark plugs + 2 ignition coils
12/3/14 - Replaced the front lower control arms + 4 wheel alignment
1/19/14 - Bought 4 new BMW rims from the 2014 328i. These are beautiful newer style rims.

**For people from out of town, I will pick you up from the airport and you can drive the car back!**

Since I have changed the rear taillights to the newer style, when the car is turned on, it tells you the tail lights are burnt out (they aren't). This can be fixed via a software fix, I just never got around to doing it.

Also, the pink slip is with the finance company, so I can give you the keys and everything for the car and sign a bill of sale and we will have the finance company mail you the pink slip. We can discuss this part.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0