E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > BMW 328i XDRIVE SULEV 2 DR COUPE

07-12-2022, 02:04 AM   #1
Amika
Registered
Rep
Drives: 09BMW328iSULEV2013BMW328i

BMW 328i XDRIVE SULEV 2 DR COUPE

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 11,999.00

Item Interest
Up for sale is my beautiful fun zero to 60 in 3

Alpine White black leather interior cd player aux radio it all works great nice subwoofer under my seat as I drive. I ride alone so not a lot of wear n tear. 2009 BMW 328i Xdrive 104K for today) always garaged freeway miles (work from home divorced no kids) This has been my Baby but I just bought a 2013 BMW 328i RWD 2 door coupe recently.

They are very similar vehicles. The 2009 is bigger, seems heavier and has more room inside. It has the Harmon Kardon Package with Comfort Secure and the peddle shifters. Such a fun fast car to drive. It needs 1 drink holder replaced. Has a very minor dent on top of the hood from a fire rated metal door almost falling on top of me. I had to move and let the vehicle eat the door, instead of killing me inside my garage. I have all of the receipts from DOSE BMW of EL CAJON. Please PM me for photos if interested. I have sentimental feelings for the vehicle. My boyfriend gave it to me as a gift and then he died accidentally.
He was a BMW Mechanic for BMW and also a BMW club racing member:
HE DID NOT RACE MY VEHICLE THAT IS HERE FOR SALE. HE DROVE IT 2 TIMES. HE HAD HIS OWN BMW FOR RACING. It had 71K when I got it now around 104500 always garaged fast freeway miles no sitting in traffic. This was not my daily driver. It was my baby. I have a Scion xB as well.
RIP Teachertony401

Last edited by Amika; 07-12-2022 at 02:16 AM.. Reason: stupid mouse is dying stupid technology need mouse with a plug.
Appreciate 0