E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Misc. Car Items > What would you like to see on a T-Shirt?

Closed Thread

03-15-2010, 09:46 AM   #1
spdy330
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 05 Tundra, 15 FIT, 17 CRV

What would you like to see on a T-Shirt?

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am going to listen to everyone on here and get their opinions on what type of silk screened t-shirt you would all like to see next. I am going to start working on a new design in a few weeks but before I do I wanted to see what you all are interested in.

Here are a few examples:

4 color artwork
1 color artwork
E90 front, side or rear (with or without mods)
E92 front, side or rear (with or without mods)
M3 front, side or rear (with or without mods)

Are you interested in the car only or would you like to see a background?

What size shirts would you be interested in?

After I get everyones feedback I will then ask for photos of some cars that may make it on the shirt. The owner of the photo we decide to use will get a free t-shirt .

I will have the e90post.com logo on the back of the shirt as well as the front on this production. The front will most likely be a pocket logo.

Thanks for your feedback. I want to make sure that we make something that you will all be happy with.

This was our first run of shirts:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=360701

EricO

If you will be purchasing ANY AT&T services online or in store could you mention that you were referred by me? My Employee Referral ID is eo4489. This would be a great help and it costs you nothing, thank you!
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread