E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Just beat a Ferrari Enzo....

05-16-2012, 05:26 PM   #23
Robert@vishnu
United_States
Rep
Drives: Corvette C6 Z06

Majority of the owners on this forum will not be able to own a Ferrari Enzo. I post up the time just a perspective. If there was an opportunity for us to race an Enzo and pull away from it, you bet the smile will be worth a million buck even though we can't afford the million dollar car. The video of Lambo TT VS Enzo that was done at PCH on the turn at Pepperdine University. If I had our shop car here I will would certainly run it and record and smile. Our single turbo car is NOT the fastest car in world but it give people an idea on how fast this car can really move.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iseb View Post
Oh you want to play that game? Well it's only fair that Ferrari bring their tuned Enzo to this. How would that Single Turbo Car stack up against an FXX? Yeah that's right.....GET BACK IN YOUR CORNER!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2012, 05:37 PM   #24
rader1
Banned
Rep
Drives: Cobb Stage 2+ 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert@vishnu View Post
Majority of the owners on this forum will not be able to own a Ferrari Enzo. I post up the time just a perspective. If there was an opportunity for us to race an Enzo and pull away from it, you bet the smile will be worth a million buck even though we can't afford the million dollar car. The video of Lambo TT VS Enzo that was done at PCH on the turn at Pepperdine University. If I had our shop car here I will would certainly run it and record and smile. Our single turbo car is NOT the fastest car in world but it give people an idea on how fast this car can really move.

Cheers.
I think that'st a great idea. How about setting up an event between the single and some other highly tuned cars? FI vettes, vipers, ferraris, lambos etc
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2012, 05:58 PM   #25
nafoo
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Boosted Bimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rader1 View Post
I think that'st a great idea. How about setting up an event between the single and some other highly tuned cars? FI vettes, vipers, ferraris, lambos etc
Shift Sector June 9th? Shiv and Robert should both attend!
Appreciate 0