E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > BMWhat

02-02-2016, 06:15 AM   #1
boom
My X5d tows my spec miata to the track.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 X5 35d

BMWhat

Hey All,
It's been a while...

I bought a BMWhat OBDII communicator and the app for my iphone and have used it to code my 2010 X5D. I have removed the iDrive disclaimer, changed the drls, halos, and windows to my liking and have the digital speedo. The thing also resets my service intervals more reliably than I can using the car's reset feature upon startup - for whatever reason, I can never get that to work. The BMWhat works every time and is very useful to me. I signed up for a beta tester program and for that I'm supposed to recruit more people to use/buy the system. If you're considering one of these things, I recommend it. It doesn't have all of the versatility of the ebay dongle, coding thing but it does a lot and there's less chance of messing things up. I'd be happy to use mine to code your car if you want to see it for yourself - no charge. If you do want to buy one, my code will save you a couple of bucks.

LRD4E4

This code can be entered on www.ivini-tech.de/en directly in the shopping cart, when somebody makes an order for adapters, 5€ will be deducted from the shopping cart value right away.
Appreciate 0